WTB - Used, broken, unwanted magazines

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

Topic author

WTB - Used, broken, unwanted magazines

Postby Tex1961 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:27 am

Hello All,

Short Version: Looking for used, unwanted or even non functional double stack pistol magazines. Willing to pay shipping and up to $5.00 per unit.

Long Version: Developing a new product line, but due to forum restrictions and propriety information I can't say what it is that I am developing right now. Needless to say the product relates to double stack pistol magazines and I need to take exacting measurements of each specific one. I will pay for shipping (USPS priority mail only) to my location (Plano, Tx) and depending on the brand up to $5.00 each.

I am only looking for popular double stack pistol mags.. Can't use a 1903 Tokerov 32acp mag.. as there would not be enough people who own that model who would be interested in buying this new product.

I will also send you a full sample set of the new product for free as a thank you.

If your interested, please PM me with the mag information and I can let you know if that is one that I am interested in.

When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Re: WTB - Used, broken, unwanted magazines

Postby n5wmk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:33 pm

PM Sent
NRA Patriot Life Member
USAF 1972-1980
Texas A&M -1980-1984

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”