Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1


Topic author
NotRPB
Senior Member
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:24 am

Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby NotRPB » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Good price if anyone looking for a Christmas Present for themselves
http://www.keelyarms.com/product_p/kt_sub-2k40glk2215.htm

Kel-Tec Sub-2000 40SW G22 Mag

Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Gen 2 40S&W Glock Mags
$379 00 - Free Shipping

Our Price: $699.00
Deal of the Day Price: $379.00
Savings: $320.00

Quantity available :7
Free Shipping http://www.keelyarms.com/default.asp

I have no affiliation with them other than they just shipped my FFL a Glock I bought from them on Gunbroker ...


azul
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:48 pm

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby azul » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Thank you


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby TreyHouston » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 pm

6 left and price is now $399.... intresting. Wish it was 9mm instead
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts: 22788
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Contact:

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby The Annoyed Man » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:19 pm

I just bought a G17 9mm version today. In FDE no less. It's a dandy little gun, and frankly, I'm a little surprised at the quality, which appears to be excellent.
"Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself."—Hookalakah Meshobbab
"I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes."—The Annoyed Boy
"Id aegre et in omnibus semper."—Quod Homo Aegre

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Senior Member
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby Bitter Clinger » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Time for a pistol caliber carbine outing!!!!
"You may all go to Chicago, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts: 22788
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Contact:

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby The Annoyed Man » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Bitter Clinger wrote:Time for a pistol caliber carbine outing!!!!

:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Image

Image

Unbelievable how tiny it is all folded up. It will fit in any briefcase I have without any difficulty, with room left over for my laptop and accoutrements.
"Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself."—Hookalakah Meshobbab
"I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes."—The Annoyed Boy
"Id aegre et in omnibus semper."—Quod Homo Aegre


brhalltx
Senior Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby brhalltx » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Interesting. 13 left and $379 from what I see. I have some Glock .40S&W magazines here; can't remember if they're 22 or 23. Which one of you did I get those from?
TSRA Life Member
NRA Patron Member
Houston IT and Database Development

User avatar

goose
Senior Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:20 pm
Location: Katy-ish

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby goose » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:06 pm

I take back my Hogue Handall comment in the 10/22 thread. The new model has a nice screw down on the grip. And the finger relief if you need to drag a magazine out of the well. Nice!
NRA Endowment - NRA RSO - Μολὼν λάβε

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts: 2641
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby bblhd672 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:08 pm

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:Time for a pistol caliber carbine outing!!!!

:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Image

Image

Unbelievable how tiny it is all folded up. It will fit in any briefcase I have without any difficulty, with room left over for my laptop and accoutrements.


Nice, I like the FDE. Below is an add-on I've been looking to add to mine

http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/product-p/mi-g2sub-t2.htm
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“What ‘gun law’ would have prevented the Sutherland Springs church massacre? Or the Las Vegas massacre?"

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts: 2641
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby bblhd672 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Bitter Clinger wrote:Time for a pistol caliber carbine outing!!!!


I'm in!!
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“What ‘gun law’ would have prevented the Sutherland Springs church massacre? Or the Las Vegas massacre?"


Rex B
Senior Member
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby Rex B » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Who has the 9mm Glock version for that price?
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts: 22788
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Contact:

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby The Annoyed Man » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Rex B wrote:Who has the 9mm Glock version for that price?

I really don't know. I paid $419.99 for the G17 version I just bought a couple of days ago. I keep hearing about better deals than that, and I've no doubt that they are out there.........I've just never seen one myself in my area (NE Tarrant County) at a cheaper price. In fact, the 9mm Glock versions are almost unobtanium in this area. So when I found one that price, I didn't argue about $20-$30......I bought the gun and went home happy, and considered myself lucky to have found it. A $20-$30 difference in price isn't going to break me.

I'm seeing the 9mm versions on GunBroker.com for more than $600! http://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Rifles/BI.aspx?Keywords=Keltec+9mm. The cheapest one I saw on the list has a "buy now" price of $529.99.
"Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself."—Hookalakah Meshobbab
"I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes."—The Annoyed Boy
"Id aegre et in omnibus semper."—Quod Homo Aegre


Rex B
Senior Member
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:30 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby Rex B » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm in Keller. Where did you buy yours?
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch


Topic author
NotRPB
Senior Member
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:24 am

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby NotRPB » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:04 pm

I think I paid aboput $550 for my Glock 19 style Gen 2 Sub2000 last year, and It's been in MANY St Davids Hospitals, Clinics, Austin area Cancer Centers and Seton Hospitals which were all posted 30.07 and 30.06 (so I left the Glock handgun in the car) this last year while I was caretaker for my uncle.
Made a trip to Lubbock (For the funeral) with the sub2k, between Nov 29th and Dec 8th too, in a 16.1" laptop bag along with spare mags, 2 Laptops. 1 tablet 3 phones and chargers, two Kimber Pepper sprayers, 2 folding knives, and 3 dog pepper sprays the Post office uses.. all in the 16" laptop case.

I just put the 32 round Glock mag in the Sub2000 and have a couple spare Glock 17 mags with +3 PierceGrip baseplates for extra 20 rounds each in the laptop case if that runs dry.

Obviously I have to leave my Glock 26 - 10 round handgun in the car I usually carry everywhere ... because ... signs ... it's the law you know, and I obey. I carry more ammo into the OSTENSIBLY "Gun-Free" areas which post 30.07+30.06 to keep ONLY licensees handguns out because "soft target" areas attract lunatic mass shooters/robbers and other criminals, so I carry extra ammo in those locations.

(Edited to correct typo, Mine is Gen 2 not Gen 3)
Last edited by NotRPB on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.


rotor
Senior Member
Posts: 2324
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Postby rotor » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:23 pm

I have one and love it too but I didn't know they have a gen 3 model.


Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests