Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Lambda Force
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Sub2k Sub2000 folding concealed rifle

Post by Lambda Force »

nightmare69 wrote:Also it's much easier to just become a reserve LEO and then 06/07 signs won't apply to you. I wouldn't go as far as carrying a concealed rifle in a briefcase unless I was Jason Bourne. It's comical really.
No. It's tragic.

It's both a tragedy and a travesty that "it's much easier to just become a reserve LEO and then 06/07 signs won't apply to you" than to get a LTC or carry a folding rifle. It's both a tragedy and a travesty that it's the LTC whose right to bear arms is infringed by [censored] who break their oath to defend the constitution.

Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 25

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Lambda Force wrote:
nightmare69 wrote:Also it's much easier to just become a reserve LEO and then 06/07 signs won't apply to you. I wouldn't go as far as carrying a concealed rifle in a briefcase unless I was Jason Bourne. It's comical really.
No. It's tragic.

It's both a tragedy and a travesty that "it's much easier to just become a reserve LEO and then 06/07 signs won't apply to you" than to get a LTC or carry a folding rifle. It's both a tragedy and a travesty that it's the LTC whose right to bear arms is infringed by [censored] who break their oath to defend the constitution.

"become[ing] a reserve LEO" is also beyond the ability of those of us who are either too old to be accepted, or too infirm to become a reserve LEO. Frankly, it was an idiotic and thoughtless response.... but some people speak without giving much thought to the effect of their words. Personally, I'm done discussing it with him. If he really wants to be a THAT guy, he's not going to listen to reason.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

tbrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tbrown »

:smilelol5:

P.S. Congratulations on getting your portrait displayed in the US Capitol.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Topic author
NotRPB
Posts in topic: 13

Post by NotRPB »

rotor wrote:
NotRPB wrote:
twomillenium wrote:What if, what if, what if.
If I must go somewhere that is 30.06 posted. I grab my handy hardwood cane, which I occasionally do need. With some Hipkido training and a lot of practice, at least I do not feel completely unarmed. It also helps you get through the airport, because I do not fly somewhere without my cane.

Not a cure, but definitely an option.
:iagree:
I too carry my hardwood cane, but but what if we take a ride for carrying a cane past a 30.06 sign???
Oh wait
30.06 applies to Handguns
and only to handguns carried under authority of a License to Carry

I have no license to carry my cane ... and it's not prohibited by law to carry without a license.... guess i won't worry about carrying that which is not illegal.
I seem to recall a Federal Law about Police arresting someone for something which i not illegal is a viloation of their cibil rights and the arrest cannot be made in good faith for that which is not illegal
:thumbs2:
You guys with your illegal clubs. Stick with the folded rifle.
But But ... Americans with Disabilities Act probably gives me a cause of action for them prohibiting my cane after I "take a ride" :smilelol5: Riding beats walking anyway ... :biggrinjester:

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

If you beat them with the folded rifle, will you take the ride for using an illegal club?
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 4

Post by twomillenium »

Ameer wrote:If you beat them with the folded rifle, will you take the ride for using an illegal club?
A cane is not illegal and it can be quite handy if you know how to use it more than walking with it.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 5

Post by ScottDLS »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Lambda Force wrote:
No. It's tragic.

"become[ing] a reserve LEO" is also beyond the ability of those of us who are either too old to be accepted, or too infirm to become a reserve LEO. Frankly, it was an idiotic and thoughtless response.... but some people speak without giving much thought to the effect of their words. Personally, I'm done discussing it with him. If he really wants to be a THAT guy, he's not going to listen to reason.
I assure you all that becoming a Texas LEO (reserve or otherwise) is significantly more difficult than getting a Texas LTC or carrying a folded concealed rifle. For my part, in the event of 30.06 sign I would consider carrying a concealed sub-machinegun , which is not a handgun under Texas law. I am quite accurate in semi using a select fire MAC10/9 with a barrel extension or silencer, and it is quite concealable, though very heavy. :biggrinjester:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

bigtek
Banned

Post by bigtek »

If nothing else, this thread made me more sympathetic to the BLM movement than I thought possible.
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

bigtek wrote:If nothing else, this thread made me more sympathetic to the BLM movement than I thought possible.
I'm getting pretty sleepy right now but I have no idea what your talking about. Gonna have to throw me a bone here bud.
Just some guy's opinion.

Lambda Force
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Lambda Force »

ScottDLS wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Lambda Force wrote:
No. It's tragic.

I assure you all that becoming a Texas LEO (reserve or otherwise) is significantly more difficult than getting a Texas LTC or carrying a folded concealed rifle.
Are you saying he lied to us? Then he mocked us for obeying the law. :totap:
Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

goose
Posts in topic: 4

Post by goose »

Mxrdad wrote:
bigtek wrote:If nothing else, this thread made me more sympathetic to the BLM movement than I thought possible.
I'm getting pretty sleepy right now but I have no idea what your talking about. Gonna have to throw me a bone here bud.
When an LEO expresses contempt for law abiding citizens' efforts to protect themselves (while conveniently being able to protect themselves and theirs), it might lead some to wonder what other aspects of some LEOs interactions are thought of as "comical" or beneath them or trivial in their eyes. When the peasantry feel mocked by those sworn to serve and protect, it could plant all sorts of doubts into some folks minds.
NRA Endowment - NRA RSO - Μολὼν λάβε

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”