Maxpedition BOGO on select items

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
loktite
Posts in topic: 1

Maxpedition BOGO on select items

Post by loktite »

Their gear is pricey, but currently they have a few select items available for buy one get one free (same size/color).

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/201 ... e-c296.htm

Contemplating getting a couple of the ziphook organizers for little trauma kits. Shipping to north Texas via USPS is about $11 (for the ziphook organizers anyway).
NRA Endowment Member

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Maxpedition BOGO on select items

Post by Abraham »

O.K., I'm going into semantics, but: There's no such thing as buy one get one free.

If such a thing were so, I just want the free one. You said free, right? Tell sales you only want the free one and see how that works out.

Buy 3 bars of soap for one dollar and the 4th one is free.

Nuh-uh.

It's 4 bars of soap for .25 cents each.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Abraham wrote:O.K., I'm going into semantics, but: There's no such thing as buy one get one free.

If such a thing were so, I just want the free one. You said free, right? Tell sales you only want the free one and see how that works out.

Buy 3 bars of soap for one dollar and the 4th one is free.

Nuh-uh.

It's 4 bars of soap for .25 cents each.
Nah, it makes perfect sense, since you don't get the free one, unless you buy the one that isn't free.

My apples cost a nickel apiece. On most days, you give me a nickel, and I'll give you an apple. But today is a little different. ONE apple is still ONE nickel. But if buy one TODAY, I'll give you a second apple for free at no extra cost. But if you ONLY want ONE apple today, it is still going to cost you ONE nickel .....not HALF a nickel.

Your choice. You can have one apple at the normal price today, OR, you can have one at the normal price, and a second one for free. Your choice.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

We could argue this all day long...if the other apple is free, I want just that free one because if I have to spend any money at all, the other apple isn't free...

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”