Academy shield sale!

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Lena
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Academy shield sale!

Post by Lena »

By using Academy's price match +5% I got my 45 cal Shield out the door tax and all under $389 just show the info ion your phone.
That is a good price on a 9mm
Stay Safe

vjallen75
Posts in topic: 2

Post by vjallen75 »

That's not a bad price, if I had the extra cash I'd pick it up. I've been looking into getting one
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

vjallen75
Posts in topic: 2

Post by vjallen75 »

glock27 wrote:I called around 10am they had 3 in stock. I got there around 4 and the guy in front of me was looking at a shield and going back and forth between that and the m and p 9mm compact. I ALMOST chimed in to help a man out but i decided not to chime in as he was with his family. He put them both back and left. Turns out the display model was the last one in stock, so im glad i didnt speak up. As i was filling out paperwork a guy came im looking for that gun amd had to go to another location.

Good day for me, we also took a horse and carriage ride to look at christmas lights right afters. Great day!
:thewave
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”