One Day Only! 10 Pk Magpul PMAG 30-Rnd Mags $77.99

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

One Day Only! 10 Pk Magpul PMAG 30-Rnd Mags $77.99

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

carlson1

Re: One Day Only! 10 Pk Magpul PMAG 30-Rnd Mags $77.99

Post by carlson1 »

Good deal! Thank you for posting. :tiphat:

Skiprr

Re: One Day Only! 10 Pk Magpul PMAG 30-Rnd Mags $77.99

Post by Skiprr »

I visited the MidwayUSA site from their email describing this deal. I decided not to buy the PMAGs, but did decide to order 250 rounds of 150-grain IMI 7.62x51 range ammo packed in an ammo can for $149.99.

I placed the order at exactly 17:53. At 17:56 I got the email confirmation with the "we're getting you order ready message." At 18:45 I get an email saying that my order has shipped and providing me with the UPS Ground tracking number.

Gotta give it up for MidwayUSA. Less than an hour--on a Sunday evening, no less--from clicking the "confirm purchase" button until I have the tracking number with delivery expected Wednesday. That's about as efficient as it can get.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”