Grabagun

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Grabagun

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Is this outfit legit? Poking around their site, I see some incredibly good deals, like the Ruger AR 556 for $479 that I referenced in another thread. Buds has that same gun for $601, and I haven't seen them that far off from other vendors before (25% more than the competitor). I compared a few other guns, and they are significantly better than Buds pricing for over half of my non-random sample.

Looking for folks who have had experiences with Grabagun. Good, bad, ugly, whatever. Are there hidden fees, or something else I'm missing?

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Grabagun

Post by Jusme »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Is this outfit legit? Poking around their site, I see some incredibly good deals, like the Ruger AR 556 for $479 that I referenced in another thread. Buds has that same gun for $601, and I haven't seen them that far off from other vendors before (25% more than the competitor). I compared a few other guns, and they are significantly better than Buds pricing for over half of my non-random sample.

Looking for folks who have had experiences with Grabagun. Good, bad, ugly, whatever. Are there hidden fees, or something else I'm missing?

I haven't dealt directly with them, but Texas residents do have to pay State sales tax, which, with out of state vendors is not a requirement.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

The Marshal

Post by The Marshal »

Solid!!
I have purchased the last 5+ guns from them, along with taking friends who have gotten maybe another 5, and never an issue.
Bought Scopes and Triggers as well.
No, what you see is the real price. Only issue is you are paying State Sales tax.
Their storefront is like a 400 sq foot hole in the wall. But you can order it and pick it up there. People are friendly and pleasant to work with.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

They are a good company. I have bought a couple of guns through them. They have a brick and mortar store in Coppell but they do not have a lot on display
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Jusme wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:Is this outfit legit? Poking around their site, I see some incredibly good deals, like the Ruger AR 556 for $479 that I referenced in another thread. Buds has that same gun for $601, and I haven't seen them that far off from other vendors before (25% more than the competitor). I compared a few other guns, and they are significantly better than Buds pricing for over half of my non-random sample.

I haven't dealt directly with them, but Texas residents do have to pay State sales tax, which, with out of state vendors is not a requirement.
I'm confused. Texas residents have to pay a use tax if they don't pay sales tax, so it works out the same regardless.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

They are great. I live in DFW and usually pick my firearms up at their store near Beltline and 635.

mot123

Post by mot123 »

It is legit. I just buy online and then go pick up in the store when they send an email saying it is ready for pick up.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Legit and their store is in North Dallas. Visited once. However, as mentioned the 8% would kill the sales for the locals if you are stretching your dollars. However, their pricing could be the best for local market (sellers in DFW ares).
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

Legit place, great prices, good people to deal with. I have made several purchases there.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

AJSully421

Post by AJSully421 »

I drive from SW Fort Worth to their location in Coppell. I have bought about a dozen guns from them in the last couple of years, about to buy a Springfield Saint rifle from them.

Buy with confidence.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

JRG

Post by JRG »

They are a first class outfit. I've bought most of my guns from them. I pick them up at the Coppell store. I have also had them ship out some Ruger 10/22 25 round magazines to me in Arizona while I was here. Not a single hitch in any of my transactions.

Joe

stroo

Post by stroo »

I have bought a couple guns from them, some ammo and magazines. They are great to deal with.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Absolutely legit and a great place. I'm glad I didn't find them sooner or they'd have much more of my money. On the flip side, I'm upset that I didn't find them sooner. I'm close enough that I can drive by their store and pay cash and then have them ship it to my house or pick it up at the store after it comes in.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

I too rate the as a 1st Class seller. I have purchased 4 firearms from them without a hitch. I applied for their credit plan but decided to pay immediately and let it expire, so I have no opinion of that part of their business. One aspect I particularly like is having a list of FFL's for which they have information. My regular FFL was on the list, so easy breezy.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”