S&W M&P45 Shield $224.99 After Rebate

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
tomtexan
Posts in topic: 1

S&W M&P45 Shield $224.99 After Rebate

Post by tomtexan »

For those that have been contemplating buying a Shield .45, Palmetto State Armory and Smith & Wesson has a deal for you.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/s-w-m-p4 ... 3a00+Email
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
NRA Life Member

bagman45
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: S&W M&P45 Shield $224.99 After Rebate

Post by bagman45 »

Yeah, couldn't resist that deal. While I most certainly don't need more firearms.....;), It was just too great a value to pass up. I've always liked the shield, but not enough at full price, since I have other small carry options. Well, looks like there will be a new tool added to the carry rotation... Cheers!!

cmgee67
Posts in topic: 3

Post by cmgee67 »

You are gonna love it! I daily carry the 45 shield and also a back up mag in a desantis mag packer in my front left pocket! The best CC gun I've ever carried!

rotor

Post by rotor »

Wonder why the gun with the manual safety costs more.

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

I may have to see who's price matching this week.

aaangel
Posts in topic: 4

Post by aaangel »

holy cow! $225 i just can't control myself. (better to ask for forgiveness,than permission)
'got to Texas ASAIC.

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Lynyrd »

You just cost me some money! Had to buy it!
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Lena
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lena »

Academy matches plus 5% more off
Stay Safe

EastTexasRancher

Post by EastTexasRancher »

As I shared in another post, I just bought the S&W Performance Center .40 that was a net $209 to my FFL. Unreal deal for a great pistol.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I bought a Shield 9mm for Martha, but this deal may be too good to pass up for a backup. I'd like some feedback from folks who have shot a Shield in .45ACP. A Glock 27 is a snappy handful of handgun and a lighter gun in .45ACP sounds like it's as much fun as slamming your fingers in a car door.

Chas.

rotor

Post by rotor »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:I bought a Shield 9mm for Martha, but this deal may be too good to pass up for a backup. I'd like some feedback from folks who have shot a Shield in .45ACP. A Glock 27 is a snappy handful of handgun and a lighter gun in .45ACP sounds like it's as much fun as slamming your fingers in a car door.

Chas.
I am interested also. Another good source is Joe Bob Outfitters and they give a veteran discount.

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Lynyrd »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:I bought a Shield 9mm for Martha, but this deal may be too good to pass up for a backup. I'd like some feedback from folks who have shot a Shield in .45ACP. A Glock 27 is a snappy handful of handgun and a lighter gun in .45ACP sounds like it's as much fun as slamming your fingers in a car door.

Chas.
Here is a review.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/big-bo ... ll-review/
Do what you say you're gonna do.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 4

Post by carlson1 »

I couldn't resist so I never told my wife because she is wanting a Glock 26 so I figure we are even. :). I have one, but you know what they say, "one is none and two is one."

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Chas.

Here's my review of it

It is the best CC gun I have ever had. They fixed the trigger on this model over the other shields. It now has a very good trigger and one I like better than Glocks. Also the new grip texture is very postitive and aggressive. The 45 shield according to S&W is the first handgun to come out with that new texture since it came out before the M&P 2.0's. The gun is lightweight and super slim. It come so with a 6 round flush fit mag and a 7 rounds extended. You can get your whole hand on the gun if you have smaller hands with the flush fit mag but the extended mag gives a full purchase. For a size comparison the gun with the extended mag is about the same height as a G19 with the flush fit it's about a G26 size but way slimmer. It has forward cocking serrations that work but are small. It breaks down like the other shields. The recoil is actually very manageable. The gun points so naturally. I shoot it better than my other pistols including my Ex carry now night stand dury glock 19. The gun just feels right. Also it's a beautiful piece. The stock sights are standard metal three dot sights that work very well instead of plastic. The fact it you need this gun. Train with the 9 carry the 45

bagman45
Banned

Post by bagman45 »

Oh, for the love of God and all other great things, just BUY IT!!!!!! I must admit that I completely caved and bought one in 9mm for my wife as well ;). As for academy, while I love 'em, you'll still have to pay the sales tax, while with online purchase you get no sales tax and free shipping. Very important for a cheap like me....;) LOL!!!

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”