Shoot For a Cure - just north of Houston

Post general public service announcements here. Do not post discussion topics here, only announcements.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 2

Shoot For a Cure - just north of Houston

Post by Divided Attention »

I apologize if this is in the wrong section and I have permission from Carlson1 to post this.

A local group just northwest of Tomball is hosting a skeet shoot. I haven't shot skeet in years or I would get a team together. Sounds like a lot of fun, for a fabulous cause. Image

We have a little friend battling stage 4 Neuroblastoma and September is Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month - this is near and dear to my heart! Thanks for your time! Go Gold in September for a cure!
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

discoqueen
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Shoot For a Cure - just north of Houston

Post by discoqueen »

If I was closer, I would totally support this cause!

We're hoping to put together a fundraiser to benefit the Legacy Brain Foundation and the Brain Tumor Trials Collaboration. My husband is a 3.5 year brain cancer survivor, so this cause is also near and dear to my heart!
How many tools are in your toolbox?
www.DefensiveMindset.com

psijac

Post by psijac »

Get ready for lawsuits

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/0 ... 93176.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
07/25/09 - CHL class completed
07/31/09 - Received Pin/Packet sent.
09/23/09 - Plastic in hand!!

CainA

Post by CainA »

Just so the OP is aware, the flyer says 1/2 round of sporting clay's, which is a whole different game than skeet.

Topic author
Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Divided Attention »

I am not well versed in skeet, trap, sporting clays, sorry :oops: Thanks for clarifying.

eta - This range has done quite a few "fundraising" shoots in the past few years. The group organizing this one has done some great work here locally, so I thought it worthwhile to get the word out and help them out. This is the second one they have done, I heard last years was a lot of fun.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Return to “General Announcements”