Permission to read new sub-forum "AnimalRescue"

Post general public service announcements here. Do not post discussion topics here, only announcements.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
joe817
Posts in topic: 2

Permission to read new sub-forum "AnimalRescue"

Post by joe817 »

I would like to think that as forum member, I would be able to at least view the newest sub-forum, but I am not able to do so, because the message reads: "You do not have permission to view this forum..."or words to that effect. Is this a closed sub-forum??

No one that I know is more active in animal rescue than my family. We collectively have rescued 3 dogs in the past 2 years and have adopted them with great pleasure and love. In fact, out of the 4 dogs we had in 2013, one died of old age(RIP Toby), one perished in our house fire(RIP Sadie), and the other 2 are still with us.

I simply ask............why?
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Re: Permission to read new sub-forum "AnimalRescue"

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

joe817 wrote:I would like to think that as forum member, I would be able to at least view the newest sub-forum, but I am not able to do so, because the message reads: "You do not have permission to view this forum..."or words to that effect. Is this a closed sub-forum??

No one that I know is more active in animal rescue than my family. We collectively have rescued 3 dogs in the past 2 years and have adopted them with great pleasure and love. In fact, out of the 4 dogs we had in 2013, one died of old age(RIP Toby), one perished in our house fire(RIP Sadie), and the other 2 are still with us.

I have no idea why it isn't like every other forum, but I'll check.

Chas.

Topic author
joe817

Post by joe817 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
joe817 wrote:I would like to think that as forum member, I would be able to at least view the newest sub-forum, but I am not able to do so, because the message reads: "You do not have permission to view this forum..."or words to that effect. Is this a closed sub-forum??

Chas.
Please......and thank you.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

joe817 wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:

Chas.
Please......and thank you.
Try it now. Also see if you can post.

Chas.

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jmra »

I was able to view and post.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “General Announcements”