Project Appleseed - Texarkana and Davilla

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Project Appleseed - Texarkana and Davilla

Post by Paladin »

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21.0
Hey everyone, the folks that bring you the Appleseed Shoots are conducting in-depth, comprehensive instructional courses. They are calling these Rifleman Boot Camps. At these Boot Camps, you will receive instruction on the use of a battle rifle out to 500+ yards. You will be exposed to small instructor/student ratios, detailed instruction and actual range shooting out to 500 yards.

These 6 day shooting course are being held at several places around the country, are a great value at $200 for the 6 days of intense instruction on long range shooting. When the course is complete, you will have the skills and knowledge operate your rifle out to 500+ yards, and have the knowledge to be able to share this information and skills with others.

Here are the remaining dates and locations for 2007:
Kemmerer, WY Sept 16 - 23
Texarkana, TX Sept 30 - Oct 7
Osage Beach, MO Oct 7-14
Evansville, IN Oct 22-28
Davilla, TX Nov 4-11
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Vic303
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Vic303 »

I am hoping to attend the Davilla shoot. I WISH I could do the bootcamp the week before too, as now they are offering free hunts to those who shoot Rifleman at the Bootcamp (but not the Appleseed shoot the 10th-11th.)

Return to “General”