Register NOW for Tac-Con 2023

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Register NOW for Tac-Con 2023

Post by oljames3 »

DO NOT HESITATE! Tac-Con23 registration is open now!
https://taccon.info/register/
Register for Tac-Con
Tac-Con-23 is scheduled for March 24-26, 2023 at the Dallas Pistol Club in Carrollton, Texas. Tickets are on sale now for $565. They’ll sell out fast, so don’t delay. If you have any trouble with the registration form below, click here to open the form directly in your browser. Please keep in mind that Tac-Con tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Thanks for your interest, and we’ll see you in Dallas!
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

flechero
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Register NOW for Tac-Con 2023

Post by flechero »

I just found it a few minutes ago... was surprised they didn't email to past attendees that registration was open.

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

flechero wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:43 pm I just found it a few minutes ago... was surprised they didn't email to past attendees that registration was open.
Tiffany announces the kick-off on the Tac-Con attendees Facebook group.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

flechero

Post by flechero »

oljames3 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:13 pm Tiffany announces the kick-off on the Tac-Con attendees Facebook group.
I get it but it's frustrating that a gun training event/group relies on an anti-gun site to provide the updates. None of the group I went to Tac-Con with is on facebook. I just got lucky that I happened to go check on it yesterday. :tiphat:

flechero

Post by flechero »

they sold out in less than 4 days. I was the only one of my group that got in. So my travel and lodging expenses just tripled for next year. :banghead:

They need a better way to let attendees know when registration opens... so many of us conservatives don't do facebook. It's not like they don't have our email addresses! :roll:

Return to “General”