Valahalla Training

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Ranger+P+
Posts in topic: 1

Valahalla Training

Post by Ranger+P+ »

Got to train with Rob Pincus at Valahalla before my last deployment. Needless to say my mind was expanded! HIs whole approach to Combat Defensive Pistol Shooting is real world and practical. Rob trains alot of Spec-Ops folks, Private Mil. Contactors, etc. If you cannot make it out to Colorado, order some of his DVD's.

I highly recommend his DVD's and book's. Two of which, "Combat Focus Shooting" and "Shooting in Realistic Environments"--are awesome.They are easy to follow and not dry like alot of instructional DVD's/Books. Check it out at his website.

Stay Safe and always Load one up the Snout' :patriot:
The final weapon is the Brain, all else is Supplemental.-John Steinbeck

SPEED/SURPRISE/VIOLENCE OF ACTION

Texasdoc

Re: Valahalla Training

Post by Texasdoc »

Ranger I have both of them and yes they are awesome to say the least, they are packed with lots of great skills and tactics. Like Ranger said if you need trainning think about Valahalla

Doc
Shoot more,then Reload and Shoot somemore. Image

http://www.texasguntalk.com

Rob Pincus

Post by Rob Pincus »

Thanks for the feedback guys.... I am glad that you found value in the DVDs!

At the end of 2007, Valhalla returned to its original business plan of being a private club for Members. Therefore, we spun the training programs into I.C.E. Training Company and now conduct training at various locations around the US with the same staff instructors and adjuncts. We also have several Regional Representatives. In Texas, 360 Tactical Training conducts our programs (as well as other training) and hosts courses throughout the year.. in fact, I'll be down their teaching in a couple of weeks!

-RJP

G.C.Montgomery

Post by G.C.Montgomery »

360 Tactical's home is Memorial Shooting Center...http://www.memorialshootingcenter.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
360 Tactical also offers CHL classes every Saturday.
When you take the time out of your day to beat someone, it has a much longer lasting effect on their demeanor than simply shooting or tazing them.

G. C. Montgomery, Jr.

Return to “General”