Tiger Valley Tactical Shotgun Course Nov. 6

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
RapunzelYouPunk
Posts in topic: 1

Tiger Valley Tactical Shotgun Course Nov. 6

Post by RapunzelYouPunk »

My brother and I are signed up to take this course at Tiger Valley in Waco in a couple of weeks . . . they have always done an awesome job of presenting new skills and drilling until they become muscle memory. If you're already proficient then you'll get great practice, but if you're, um, at LEVEL 1 like me, then Tiger Valley will get you through the basics the right way and reeeaal fast, too. Join us!

Here's the course description:

The Tactical Shotgun Course is designed to introduce the shooter from basic to advanced skills all. Shooters will start with the skills needed to safely deploy a Shotgun. We will move through this class in a simple to complex manner. Topics start with basic shooting fundamentals such as grip, stance and trigger control. Students are individually evaluated to demonstrate their ability of accuracy, and consistency. Within a short time, the student will be introduced to the application of shotgun in all its forms. We will discuss the distinct advantages and disadvantages of the shotgun. Some topics to be covered are: loading (combat and tactical) single shots from the on guard position, multiple shots, multiple targets, and skip shooting. We will also cover the use of specific use ammo from bird shot to slugs and buckshot. Timers will be used to challenge shooters during this class. This is a fast paced class with a lot of shooting. Any semi-auto shotgun or pump action will suffice for this class.

It's gonna be Saturday, Nov. 6th and cost is $225 - worth every penny!
There is no "they"

Return to “General”