Bill Agnell - LTC Course in Austin

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
remanifest
Posts in topic: 2

Bill Agnell - LTC Course in Austin

Post by remanifest »

I haven't seen his name come up anywhere else on this forum, so I wanted to post a quick review for a guy that's a great instructor, Bill Agnell. He does mention a prepaid insurance program, but does not push it - more of a "this is what I use, and they called me back quickly late at night when I accidentally dialed them". I took his class on 7/9 and a good friend of mine is taking his class today, 8/6.

My class was very small - just 4 or 5 people, and we went to shoot at the Austin Rifle Club, which was very nice - I prefer outdoor shooting as opposed to shooting in a crowded indoor range.

Bill kept the content moving, and allowed everyone to speak up to ask questions throughout. For the one legal question he didn't know the answer to, he reached out to a law group he has friends with and found the answer, then emailed all of the class attendees with the answer as soon as he had it. Bill was kind, conscientious, and accommodating for everyone. He is also open to us contacting him by email any time with any questions. I haven't reached out to him much, but the times I did reach out, he responded within 2 hours at most.

If you're in North Austin or somewhere close, and you're looking for a great instructor that really cares about his students, I can't recommend Bill highly enough. Just thought I'd post this here for anyone who has seen his name, or who may be in North Austin but isn't sure where to go. Feel free to reply here if you have questions, and I'll be happy to help.
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

eureka40
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bill Agnell - LTC Course in Austin

Post by eureka40 »

Contact info?? Thanks
TSRA Life Memeber

Topic author
remanifest
Posts in topic: 2

Post by remanifest »

http://www.agnell.com will have all the information you need. I chose him initially because his website was simple, clear, and to the point. I knew exactly how to get my LTC after visiting his site, which I found slightly difficult when looking at other websites. His email is on the site, and he's very quick to respond - maybe not today, since he's teaching a class.
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

AF-Odin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by AF-Odin »

Bill was one of my instructors for the NRA Pistol Instructor course a couple of years ago. Concr, he is a great instructor.
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

Return to “General”