Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Venus Pax
Posts in topic: 3

Just ordered this holster

Post by Venus Pax »

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ambidext_cbeb.htm

I'll let you know what I think when I get it in.
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

Cosmo 9
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Cosmo 9 »

I have a 10.00 uncle mike's that I changed the cant & drop on. It is very comfortable and I can carry my Pm 9 without a belt! beer bellys and belts don't mix.
These Pretzels are making me thirsty!

lrb111

Post by lrb111 »

Cosmo 9 wrote:I have a 10.00 uncle mike's that I changed the cant & drop on. It is very comfortable and I can carry my Pm 9 without a belt! beer bellys and belts don't mix.
Kewl, How did you do that?Did you cut the stitiching and resew the clip? I have one that is almost right, but the daily corn dogs and french fries are changing things. :lol:
Ø resist

Take away the second first, and the first is gone in a second.

NRA Life Member, TSRA, chl instructor

JLaw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JLaw »

Ive got a similar holster for my 908 that my wife customized on her sewing machine. Added a slight cant to it, then sewed an outline of the 908 into the holster so it fits the gun tightly. It fits good and carries well for a cheap holster, I'd recommend this "customizing" to anyone!

JLaw

Cosmo 9

Post by Cosmo 9 »

I cut the stiching and then just guessed at the cant & drop. I used "Goop Household contact adhesive and sealant" which I thought would just be temporary untill I had had the fit correct. It's been glued for around a year with no signs of loosening.
These Pretzels are making me thirsty!

lrb111

Post by lrb111 »

Cosmo 9 wrote:I cut the stiching and then just guessed at the cant & drop. I used "Goop Household contact adhesive and sealant" which I thought would just be temporary untill I had had the fit correct. It's been glued for around a year with no signs of loosening.
outstanding! I have contact cement. Never crossed my mind. Thanks!
Ø resist

Take away the second first, and the first is gone in a second.

NRA Life Member, TSRA, chl instructor

Topic author
Venus Pax

Post by Venus Pax »

Okay, here's the feedback on the holster.
Its a great holster. I give it high marks. Since I'm a short, smallish-framed woman, I have difficulty concealing a spare magazine, let alone a whole gun. I found that when I clipped this holster to my underwear inside my pants at the 1 or 2 o'clock position, the butt barely stuck out the top, allowing access, but staying concealed.
This holster is very versatile. You can wear it in any direction. It also has a place to weave a belt, so it can be worn OWB.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Good job venus. Some guns take several tries & some work real quick.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

PPM
Posts in topic: 1

Post by PPM »

Well, Venus, which gun are you packin'? Regardless, you're lucky to have found a holster that works this quickly. Of course, there's always a chance that your mind will wonder off and you'll see something else that you think looks interesting enough to investigate further. ;-)
PPM
(Pistol Packin' Momma)
Otherwise known as "Dickson"
Thunder Tactical Shooters

Topic author
Venus Pax

Post by Venus Pax »

I pack a Bersa .380. I like it.
I do want to get the Springfield Armory 9mm. Dad has one, and I qualified for my CHL with his. It shoots well, and I like the fact that the ammo for it is so cheap.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

If you are referring to the XD-9 you will REALLY like it. I know I cajole any non-1911 frame, all in play, but that XD is a quality arm. Especially for ladies. Keep bragging on Dad's, borrow it if possible, & remember Christmas is only 7 months away. That comes from a dear ol Dad. Keep :fire .
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”