Alien Gear Holster Order

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Cshuff21
Posts in topic: 3

Alien Gear Holster Order

Post by Cshuff21 »

I have to vent and I thought this would be the place to do it. I ordered my Alien Gear Holster 13 days ago and have not seen it in the mail yet! I have emailed and they said due to the large influx of orders it would be 1-10 days and I am now on day 13! I heard these were pretty good for the price but they need to get better at customer service and shipping. It said mine was in stock so I know that couldn't be the issue. Sorry just frustrated with all the waiting from holsters to DPS updates. ugh :banghead:
"Suns up...Guns Up" Texas Tech!

WinoVeritas
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Alien Gear Holster Order

Post by WinoVeritas »

They don't count weekend days. My order took 14 working days. Was worth the wait. Was as good, if not better, than those 2+ times more expensive. No remorse here.

pcgizzmo

Post by pcgizzmo »

I bought one for my Sig SP2022 not long ago. Great holster, great price and great quality. What's not to like? I don't really see how they make and sell them so inexpensively but I'm glad they do. :thumbs2:

Stripes Dude

Post by Stripes Dude »

I've been waiting about 10 days as well. Had heard that they ship within a few days of order. It's for my Glock 26, I'd think a pretty common order.

Blindref757

Post by Blindref757 »

Email their customer service department and ask for a status update. I did it a few weeks ago and they threw in the leather loops for free because I thought it took too long!

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

Considering their pricing and positive reviews, I suspect their volume has increased substantially. If this is the case, it's hard for a small company to ramp up that much that quickly. Good problem to have.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

ChoqPOC
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ChoqPOC »

I wish I would have known about this company before I bought the competitors version, especially since I just changed my carry pistol and had to buy another one :mad5
"Be so good, They can't ignore you"
CHL: May 2013 | NRA Member

Topic author
Cshuff21

Post by Cshuff21 »

I ended up calling them yesterday and the lady who answered was like "hmmm that's strange it should have been shipped already, I will call the warehouse and see why it hasn't been shipped yet. But when it does you will get an email about the shipping. It should go out today or tomorrow." Which is the same thing they said when I emailed them 2 days ago.

Well so far I haven't heard back but hopefully I hear something today.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

For the record, a 13-14 day wait for a custom made holster is nothing. Waits of a month or more are common, and waits of 2-3 months are not unusual. I realize that this is a simply made holster, but really, a 2 week wait isn't that big of a deal to me.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

ChoqPOC
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ChoqPOC »

:iagree:
"Be so good, They can't ignore you"
CHL: May 2013 | NRA Member

Topic author
Cshuff21

Post by Cshuff21 »

Shipped today they said.

gemini

Post by gemini »

I ordered a couple of holsters from Alien Gear to give as presents. They shipped in exactly 14 working days.
No problem with their service. Holsters are as expected, leather & Kydex.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

I read on their FB page they are/were in the process of moving part of their operations to a new location and this has slowed them down some.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

imvirus

Post by imvirus »

I ordered a holster for my XDS and an extra shell for my XDM 3.8 Compact back on 11/2/2013. I just received mine today 11/23/2013. It took more than 14 days but the wait was all worth it. I am so happy with the quality of their holsters and not to mention the lifetime warranty that comes with it. :thumbs2:

RedRaiderDavid

Post by RedRaiderDavid »

I had previously not heard of Alien Gear holsters and was looking at Crossbreed or Super Tuk. Based on the reviews, and price point I just placed an order for one. The email I received said it would be 3-4 weeks before it shipped. It would have been nice to have that information before the order was completed. I hope its worth the wait but in all honesty it will probably arrive before my CHL so no biggie.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”