WTS: Two Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan Holsters & One Tucker IWB

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
gregthehand
Posts in topic: 5

WTS: Two Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan Holsters & One Tucker IWB

Post by gregthehand »

I have a few holster I need to clear out of the holster drawer that aren't getting worn. I like the Minotaur and Tucker IWB design but I just prefer the CTAC design as a personal preference. Most people seem to be opposite of that but for some reason I've just grown to like my CTAC holsters.

I'm not including pics at this time as they are all just the standard holsters and all come from a manufacturer that most people on here know well.

First is a Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan (http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.ph ... cts_id=102) holster for a commander length 1911. It has the standard black clips that are for a 1-1/2" belt. I wore this holster often but it has just a little bit of holster wear on the leather only. I always wear an extra long t-shirt while carrying it so there are no sweat stains. If you bought this holster from Comp-Tac new it would cost $74, plus $6.10 of tax, plus $9 shipping, for a total of $89.10. I will sell this one for $55 shipped which is way off of the normal price.

The second holster is a also a Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan holster and this one is set up for a government model 1911 with a rail. It also has the 1-1/2" black belt clips. I have worn this holster two to three times since purchasing it new. This holster would cost the same as the above holster however it is basically brand new and looks as though it just came out of the bag so I'd like $60 shipped for this one.

I also have a black Kydex shell that would fit the above holster, or any Comp-Tac Minotaur style holster, and it is for a Kel-Tec PF9. I'll sell it for $15 shipped if anyone wants it. If you buy one of the above holsters or both I'll throw it in for $12.

Finally I have a Tucker Gun Leather Texas Heritage IWB holster ((http://www.tuckergunleather.com/texas-heritage-iwb/)) for a Glock 17/22/31. I think it would also work fine for any of the compact Glocks. These are awesome holsters but I have a CTAC for my Glock and just never wear this one. It was carried less than ten times and has very little wear. It is the smooth out finish and has black 1-1/2" belt clips. These are $100 new and they also hit you for tax and shipping so around $120. Also Tucker can take up to a month to deliver the holster. I have this holster and will sell it for $75 shipped.

All of these holsters are being sold for 38-40% off the retail price and I'm paying the shipping. Generally if you purchase something from me and I see it before I got to work I will ship that day. If I see it while I'm at work I'll ship the following day. I have a Paypal account and if you'd like to buy one of these I do ask that you pay the fees. All I'm trying to do is sell these holsters and then replace them with CTACs. Maybe if I sell all three and the shell I can convince the wife that I need an OWB for my Glock 21SF! :biggrinjester:

Please look at some of my past adds and you'll see I've had a lot of good dealings on here and never a negative one. Thanks!

:anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
My posts on this website are worth every cent you paid me for them.

Topic author
gregthehand

Re: WTS: Two Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan Holsters & One Tucker

Post by gregthehand »

Here is a quick photo I took tonight.

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Might be interested in the Minotaur Spartan for the railed Government model. I wonder if it will fit my 4" 1911 with a rail?

Topic author
gregthehand

Post by gregthehand »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote:Might be interested in the Minotaur Spartan for the railed Government model. I wonder if it will fit my 4" 1911 with a rail?
If I had one to test I would let you know. I see no reason why it wouldn't though.

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Excaliber »

If Jose in Dallas doesn't take the Spartan, I will.

PM me for details.

Thanks!
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

gregthehand wrote:If I had one to test I would let you know. I see no reason why it wouldn't though.
Message sent.

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Excaliber wrote:If Jose in Dallas doesn't take the Spartan, I will.

PM me for details.

Thanks!
Unfortunately I do not have the funds available till Friday and he said it's first come, first serve. So I hope you can get it, it's a great deal and I love the Comp-Tac holster quality. Wasn't sure how it would work out for my application anyway.

Topic author
gregthehand

Post by gregthehand »

The holster for the commander sized pistol is sold. All others are still available.

Topic author
gregthehand

Post by gregthehand »

Weekend bump.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”