Glock light holster WITH lense

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
1s1k52
Posts in topic: 3

Glock light holster WITH lense

Post by 1s1k52 »

Ok so to accompany my Glock 29 (or maybe soon Glock 20) I am will be adding a light/laser combo with pressure switch and using a red or green light lenses. I have read 50/50 the reliability of coming off. I have emailed a few companies that make holsters I feel could do this, but haven't received a response.

For those who don't understand this function. Red can't be detected by animals easily but still possible. Green keeps your night vision (supposedly, I have never tried). I would like it IWB, but actually need the same set up to wear under coveralls or over them in a chest or shoulder rig.

Thoughts?
(insert clever signature here)

mikeloc
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Glock light holster WITH lense

Post by mikeloc »

1s1k52 wrote:Ok so to accompany my Glock 29 (or maybe soon Glock 20) I am will be adding a light/laser combo with pressure switch and using a red or green light lenses. I have read 50/50 the reliability of coming off. I have emailed a few companies that make holsters I feel could do this, but haven't received a response.

For those who don't understand this function. Red can't be detected by animals easily but still possible. Green keeps your night vision (supposedly, I have never tried). I would like it IWB, but actually need the same set up to wear under coveralls or over them in a chest or shoulder rig.

Thoughts?
http://kangaroocarry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've used this carry since December for my G29 love. I use the standard rig for that gun. And the air marshal for larger glocks. I have light/laser (white) that I can carry in the same rig, but I don't carry it with the attachment since I mostly carry in the day time. when I do carry with the light/laser i carry in a Remoa.

http://www.remoraholsterstore.com/Articles.asp?ID=259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mike

Topic author
1s1k52

Post by 1s1k52 »

thanks for the reply. This would mainly be used for hunting usually when I carry its a just a gun and a hand held light.

I have thought about this

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but really want something with exact retention. Most places are a few months out. So I will try and hit up them up again. I don't really see how the lense would make a difference. We will see.

mikeloc
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mikeloc »

1s1k52 wrote:thanks for the reply. This would mainly be used for hunting usually when I carry its a just a gun and a hand held light.

but really want something with exact retention. Most places are a few months out. So I will try and hit up them up again. I don't really see how the lense would make a difference. We will see.
That looks like a good holster. When I hunt with the handgun I use my Galco OWB. No need to conceal while hunting. Remember no laser or light for game animals, but okay for hogs and coyotes.

Mike

Topic author
1s1k52

Post by 1s1k52 »

mikeloc wrote:
1s1k52 wrote:thanks for the reply. This would mainly be used for hunting usually when I carry its a just a gun and a hand held light.

That looks like a good holster. When I hunt with the handgun I use my Galco OWB. No need to conceal while hunting. Remember no laser or light for game animals, but okay for hogs and coyotes.

Mike
yeah hogs is the sole purpose. just trying to do something different. The only reason I like to conceal is laziness of changing up if I run into town or something lol sad I know. Plus I dont always hunt on private land.

Thanks for the replies.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”