Big Ugly Leather Works Review ... A+++

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
JR's 12 Valve
Posts in topic: 2

Big Ugly Leather Works Review ... A+++

Post by JR's 12 Valve »

I received a holster and gun belt from Big Ugly Leather Works, and I couldn't be happier. The holster is of amazing quality and is extremely well crafted.

It fit my pistol like a glove, and it really locks in there. Even with the holster off body, I can turn it upside down and shake the holster as hard as I want, and the pistol will not fall out. It is formed perfectly. There is no wiggle room in the holster, but you can still draw with ease.

This is also one of the most comfortable holsters I've ever worn. I got one of his IWB/OWB models, and in either configurations, I can't even tell that the holster is even on my hip.

This belt is one serious belt. A proper gun belt changes the way the gun rides on your person, a regular belt will not even compare. This belt feels better than any other HD belt I've had.

Big Ugly Leather Works customer service is some of the best.

BULW is a 10/10 in my book.

All of his stuff (Holsters, belts, and pouches) is hand dyed, hand made, and well crafted.

Here are some of pictures of his work off of his page. I don't think he'll mind :smilelol5:

Image Yep that is an all leather "Tuckable" holster.

He doesn't have a website yet, so you can reach him by email or facebook.

(Just be sure you mention my name "JR" when you talk to him :thumbs2: :mrgreen: )

Check his out yall, really great work.
Last edited by JR's 12 Valve on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
JR's 12 Valve
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Big Ugly Leather Works Review ... A+++

Post by JR's 12 Valve »

Forgot to include the link to his page. Here yall go!

https://www.facebook.com/BigUglyLeatherWorks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”