Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
stonewall34
Posts in topic: 2

Holster for Springfield XD40SC

Post by stonewall34 »

I own a Springfield 40 Cal subcompact.
What is the best and most affordable holster for this gun, if I carry on the right side usually IWB.
Stonewall34

SteyrM40
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SteyrM40 »

Hi stonewall34,

My favourite holster is my FIST Kydex #K8. You can check out their holster website for a whole line of quality products. All of the Kydex holsters are made to order (i.e., none is prefabricated). They have good customer service and stick by their guarantee. I bought my holster on January 24th and on around August 10th, the holster was loose at a seam. They replaced it free of charge within a couple of weeks (i.e., they made me a new one from scratch). Blade-Tech also has some nice stuff, especially if you want a holster that accomodates a tactical light.

By the way, how do you like the XD40SC? I rented one this weekend and rather liked it. I may have to go try it out a couple of more times, but I think I am kind of settled on it for a nice small [primarily back-up] gun.

Have a good one. Stay safe...

SteyrM40

Topic author
stonewall34
Posts in topic: 2

Subcompact

Post by stonewall34 »

I love my Springfield, I am stay within a pie plate target at 10 yards both two handed and also off handed. The recoil is also not to sharp for my hands.
Thanks for the info.
stonewall34

1911Tom45
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 1911Tom45 »

Did not have an IWB for the .40 Sub, but did have a great OWB for it - the Don Hume H721OT. Rides close to the body. Love the XD40 sub, great weapon. Congrats!
Bushy M4
XD40 sub

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”