Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

WildBill
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Pocket Holster for Glock 42

Post by WildBill »

mcscanner wrote:
WildBill wrote:
mcscanner wrote:
surftsunami wrote:I use the UPK from Tagua for the Keltec 380, it is also available for Glock 42.

http://www.taguagunleather.com/index.ph ... uct_id=789" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just $32 bucks... :coolgleamA:

It would seem that you have a "Any Other Weapon" (AOW) under the NFA and requires a tax stamp. Most of what I found with my google-fu was dated. "Things" change and I wonder what the current requirements are. Law research is not my strength. I just barely can keep up with not breaking them. :shock:
:headscratch Surftsunami was talking about a holster, not a AOW.
I know, but the picture shows gun in holster in his post. Plus what's the point of holster if you don't put something in it. What I read was you can have the gun and holster on the table separate and apart. Once the gun is placed in the holster it becomes a AOW under NFA and needs to meet those requirements. It has to be a 'shoot thru' type of holster. If trigger covered not AOW.
:thumbs2: Got it.
NRA Endowment Member

NotRPB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by NotRPB »

Crash wrote: I'm more concerned about the holster staying in the pocket when I draw.
Crash
What holds many pocket holsters in the pocket is the "hook" or friction
[video][/video]
Hickok45 really good video several models, types & how-tos

[video][/video]
I prefer Desantis Nemesis

Medley86

Post by Medley86 »

Rear pocket holster I use for my LCP, it stays in my pocket every time I practice drawing the gun when I'm out shooting. Made by talon training group, not sure how it would work with the G42, it's a little bigger.
Attachments
20141110_190136 (2).jpg
Ruger LCP in a Talon wallet holster EDC

WildBill
Posts in topic: 8

Post by WildBill »

I wanted to post an update about the De Santis Nemesis holsters that I purchased.

For the last few days I have been pocket carrying my Beretta PX-4 SC in the Nemesis holster.

It is very comfortable and doesn't bulge as much as I thought.

Even though it weighs more than my Detective Special the PX-4 SC is more comfortable because of it's shape.

The bumpy texture of the holster keeps it in the pocket and the draw is very smooth.

I like it more than my TT Gun Leather holster that cost more than the twice the price.

I think it would work well with a Glock.
NRA Endowment Member

lws380

Post by lws380 »

I make these for the Glock 42 and 43.

Back panel is removable for use in front pocket without the panel. 2 holsters in one! front pocket and back pocket.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Blindref757

Post by Blindref757 »

I have carried my XDS 9 in a Remora for about 2 years now. It works in a pocket or IWB very well. Prior to using the Remora, I had the Nemesis by DeSantis and I liked it a lot too.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”