Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 9

Re: Can't Find Holster Post

Post by Take Down Sicko »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
joe817 wrote:would this be it? :

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=82236
That's it. Thanks! I still can't believe he makes that holster for $95.

Chas.
I don't either, and I'm going to order one! I don't know how I missed the original post, but that thing is drop dead gorgeous!

Edit to say: apparently, I didn't miss it. I was the first respondent in that thread last year! LOL :oops:

It happens to the best. Its easy to get confused with so many different post in the forum.

charliee
Posts in topic: 2

Post by charliee »

Yesterday I ordered the OWB snap holster that's on his site, for a Colt Combat Commander I have coming from Buds. Randy was a pleasure to talk with. He estimated a build time of about 10 days. He can be reached only by his Email address: rdwarrenll@gmail.com

maverick2076
Posts in topic: 1

Post by maverick2076 »

I just stumbled onto this topic. I'm so glad to see Randy's holsters getting out among our community. His craftsmanship, price and turnaround cannot be beat. Its still the only holster I carry my 1911 in.

Take Down Sicko

Can one of you tell me how you paid for it? I looked on his web page for payment options and didnt see one.

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Take Down Sicko wrote:Can one of you tell me how you paid for it? I looked on his web page for payment options and didnt see one.
He doesn't take online orders; you have to contact him, discuss what you need, and when you order it he will provide payment info.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Take Down Sicko

Keith B wrote:
Take Down Sicko wrote:Can one of you tell me how you paid for it? I looked on his web page for payment options and didnt see one.
He doesn't take online orders; you have to contact him, discuss what you need, and when you order it he will provide payment info.

Thanks for the info. I contacted him a little bit ago and he replied right back with a paypal option. I ordered a black holster with a brown outer patch for my Smith and Wesson Shield. Hard to believe the price for such a leather holster. Thanks again.

Take Down Sicko

I'm a VERY happy man. I just received my holster from RD Warren and its great! Less than two weeks from day ordered to hand. All i can say is his work is fantastic. Attention to detail, craftmanship, materials used, turnaround time, price. Excellent! Thank You Mr Warren and to those here who helped me get my order in...Thank You.

bobby

Post by bobby »

ugh I hate you guys.... damn nice work... :shock:
:txflag:

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

I got mine today for my Glock 19. He does amazing work! I resized the photo, so hope it posts.
rsz_img_20170216_111403587.jpg
Ron
NRA Member

twjones

Post by twjones »

Wore my RD Warren holster all day yesterday!

Take Down Sicko

rtschl wrote:I got mine today for my Glock 19. He does amazing work! I resized the photo, so hope it posts.
rsz_img_20170216_111403587.jpg

Very nice RTSCHL, That seems to be one of his best sellers. Almost like the one i got.

charliee
Posts in topic: 2

Post by charliee »

Take Down Sicko wrote:I'm a VERY happy man. I just received my holster from RD Warren and its great! Less than two weeks from day ordered to hand. All i can say is his work is fantastic. Attention to detail, craftmanship, materials used, turnaround time, price. Excellent! Thank You Mr Warren and to those here who helped me get my order in...Thank You.
Mine came in the same day as yours. Everything you said is true.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Pariah3j wrote:True :lol: However I just talked the wife into the PPQ, took several months of selling. So 1911 might be outta the question for a bit.
You could have one follow you home, then explain to the wife that it a stray and it need a forever home and that you'll take good care of it and feed it properly!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Take Down Sicko

charliee wrote:
Take Down Sicko wrote:I'm a VERY happy man. I just received my holster from RD Warren and its great! Less than two weeks from day ordered to hand. All i can say is his work is fantastic. Attention to detail, craftmanship, materials used, turnaround time, price. Excellent! Thank You Mr Warren and to those here who helped me get my order in...Thank You.
Mine came in the same day as yours. Everything you said is true.

Charliee, Hope you are as satisfied as i am. I've only worn mine at home to break it in. I cant carry at work...so this weekend i will outside carry for the first time ever just to show it off. LOL.

Bashful

Post by Bashful »

This is my second from Robert.. GREAT workmanship...

Kimber Micro 9 CDP
Springfield EMP Lightweight Champion
Glock(s)
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”