Can't Find Holster Post

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Pariah3j
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Can't Find Holster Post

Post by Pariah3j »

Are these holsters for 1911s only or does he do work for other models ? I would like to find a nice OWB holster for my Walther PPQ
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

WildBill
Posts in topic: 4

Post by WildBill »

Pariah3j wrote:Are these holsters for 1911s only or does he do work for other models ? I would like to find a nice OWB holster for my Walther PPQ
He has a short list of guns on his website, but doesn't have Walther. He also may be able to accommodate others.

http://rdwarrenleather.com/index.html
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Pariah3j wrote:Are these holsters for 1911s only or does he do work for other models ? I would like to find a nice OWB holster for my Walther PPQ
Now you have another reason to buy a 1911!

Chas.

Pariah3j

Post by Pariah3j »

True :lol: However I just talked the wife into the PPQ, took several months of selling. So 1911 might be outta the question for a bit.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

joe817

Post by joe817 »

WildBill wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:I ordered one and it just arrived last week. It is beautiful and Randy's craftsmanship and attention to detail is second to none! Too bad I'll keep hiding it under a garment so I can be the last guy to join the gunfight! (That will bring them out of the woodwork. "rlol" ) Chas.
A beautiful holster and mag carriers! It's too pretty not to show off.
:iagree: A BBQ rig if I ever saw one! :thumbs2:

I think that should be standard gear for the Texas Rangers. :txflag:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

joe817 wrote:
WildBill wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:I ordered one and it just arrived last week. It is beautiful and Randy's craftsmanship and attention to detail is second to none! Too bad I'll keep hiding it under a garment so I can be the last guy to join the gunfight! (That will bring them out of the woodwork. "rlol" ) Chas.
Now that's a great idea!

Chas.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
joe817 wrote:
WildBill wrote:
Now that's a great idea!

Chas.
The Texas Rangers haven't had a fixed uniform since they were founded. I don't think that they are going to change. :nono:

Besides, the few Rangers that I have seen carry have ugly Kydex holsters. :lol:
NRA Endowment Member

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

WildBill wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
joe817 wrote:
WildBill wrote:
Now that's a great idea!

Chas.
The Texas Rangers haven't had a fixed uniform since they were founded. I don't think that they are going to change. :nono:

All of the ones I've encountered have rigs just like that with a real shiny 1911, silverbelly hat, white starched shirt and jeans with a Ranger belt. I thought that was their uniform. :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Jusme wrote:
WildBill wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
joe817 wrote:
WildBill wrote:
Now that's a great idea!

Chas.

All of the ones I've encountered have rigs just like that with a real shiny 1911, silverbelly hat, white starched shirt and jeans with a Ranger belt. I thought that was their uniform. :biggrinjester:
In another thread Charles was saying wasn't going to get new color-coordinated belt, but I think he does need a Ranger belt for his new BBQ rig. Although he will probably just keep his NRA cap. :smilelol5:
NRA Endowment Member

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

WildBill wrote:
Jusme wrote:
WildBill wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
joe817 wrote:
WildBill wrote:
Now that's a great idea!

Chas.

In another thread Charles was saying wasn't going to get new color-coordinated belt, but I think he does need a Ranger belt for his new BBQ rig. Although he will probably just keep his NRA cap. :smilelol5:

Stetson and Resitol are made in Garland. Charles needs to use his influence to get them to make an NRA special 20x beaver hat that he can wear with a suit. A Texas Rangers crease, narrow enough brim that allows for sun shading, but not so wide that it interferes with shouldering a rifle if necessary. Charles, I'll send you specs. once you have secured the contract, :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SewTexas »

that's beautiful!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Does anyone know the email address to contact him? Would like to order a few things from his website. The request form on his web page doesnt seem to work. :drool:

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Take Down Sicko wrote:Does anyone know the email address to contact him? Would like to order a few things from his website. The request form on his web page doesnt seem to work. :drool:
This is what I've used. rdwarrenllc@gmail.com

Chas.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
Take Down Sicko wrote:Does anyone know the email address to contact him? Would like to order a few things from his website. The request form on his web page doesnt seem to work. :drool:
This is what I've used. rdwarrenllc@gmail.com

Chas.

Thank you Charles. I will send an email to that address.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
joe817 wrote:would this be it? :

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=82236
That's it. Thanks! I still can't believe he makes that holster for $95.

Chas.
I don't either, and I'm going to order one! I don't know how I missed the original post, but that thing is drop dead gorgeous!

Edit to say: apparently, I didn't miss it. I was the first respondent in that thread last year! LOL :oops:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”