Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
chl-dawg
Posts in topic: 3

vedder light tuck ? IWB

Post by chl-dawg »

first post - HI!
i am new to this forum and finding it as a great resource.

i was wondering if anyone used or recommend the vedder light tuck for IWB? i have a G26 that i will be using but wanted to get other opinion or recommendation for a holster for my G26.

thanks !

Ryan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: vedder light tuck ? IWB

Post by Ryan »

I have no experience with the holster you mentioned... but I really like Keyhole Holsters and Stealthgear Holsters. Check those 2 out if you haven't already. And good luck. There's soooo many holsters out there now it's overwhelming.

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Really great company. I have owned a few of their holsters and good quality. Good prices as well. I carry my G26 in a crossbreed supertuck but the G43 in the vedder light tuck! No probs with it just a great product! Fast shipping you won't be disappointed.

Topic author
chl-dawg

Post by chl-dawg »

cmgee67 wrote:Really great company. I have owned a few of their holsters and good quality. Good prices as well. I carry my G26 in a crossbreed supertuck but the G43 in the vedder light tuck! No probs with it just a great product! Fast shipping you won't be disappointed.
i ordered the vetter light tuck last week and got it lastnight , i was super happy with it so far. materials look good and the snap i love as i can get confirmation the weapon is holstered securely. i liked the standard position of the holster but may play with the screws to see which position i like on my waste. overall i was happy with the purchase and quality. i'l be wearing in house till license is in hand...

SIGFan43

Post by SIGFan43 »

I have been wearing the Vedders Holster Light Tuck IWB with my Sig P250C for several days, and it's easy to forget I'm carrying a relatively heavy gun. I wear it under a golf shirt sometimes, shirt tail outside, or a t-shirt covered by a shirt tail out plaid or dark shirt with snaps instead of buttons. Access to gun is fast! As mentioned before, I like the click sound to tell me the gun is securely in the holster. My original order mistakenly shipped me a holster for the Sig rounded rail, but after an email to customer service, a picatinny rail version was shipped and received in four days. A return postage label was also supplied. I suspect this is my "go-to" holster manufacturer, because of quality, price, fast shipping, and customer service!
SIGFan43
Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Topic author
chl-dawg

Post by chl-dawg »

XDFan43 wrote:I have been wearing the Vedders Holster Light Tuck IWB with my Sig P250C for several days, and it's easy to forget I'm carrying a relatively heavy gun. I wear it under a golf shirt sometimes, shirt tail outside, or a t-shirt covered by a shirt tail out plaid or dark shirt with snaps instead of buttons. Access to gun is fast! As mentioned before, I like the click sound to tell me the gun is securely in the holster. My original order mistakenly shipped me a holster for the Sig rounded rail, but after an email to customer service, a picatinny rail version was shipped and received in four days. A return postage label was also supplied. I suspect this is my "go-to" holster manufacturer, because of quality, price, fast shipping, and customer service!
glad it is working out for you, i've read they had great customer service interaction and this is another example.
since my OP i've had this holster for almost 3 month and still love it. I just love how i can manage the ride height,the secure click and the quality of the product. so far its going well for a first time gun owner and holster.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”