EDC Bag Contents

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
atx2a
Posts in topic: 2

EDC Bag Contents

Post by atx2a »

Similar topic from several years ago, but not exactly. So...

I prefer to keep my weapon on me for safety and security, rather than carry off-body. That being said, I have been searching high and low for a non-"tactical looking" EDC bag to carry all my other daily gear. I prefer to keep things "grey" and not stand out as someone who is probably armed/prepared/etc. I finally found what I was looking for. The STM "Link" bag was perfect. Hardly bigger than an iPad, doesn't look tactical (no molle, Velcro, patches, etc.), and seems to hold everything just right. I'm very pleased.

So I am curious....
1. Do you have an EDC bag? If so, what type?
2. What do you carry?

Here's a picture of mine, along with a list of contents:
Austin, TX
Speak softly and have a helluva double tap.

suthdj
Posts in topic: 1

Re: EDC Bag Contents

Post by suthdj »

atx2a wrote:Similar topic from several years ago, but not exactly. So...

I prefer to keep my weapon on me for safety and security, rather than carry off-body. That being said, I have been searching high and low for a non-"tactical looking" EDC bag to carry all my other daily gear. I prefer to keep things "grey" and not stand out as someone who is probably armed/prepared/etc. I finally found what I was looking for. The STM "Link" bag was perfect. Hardly bigger than an iPad, doesn't look tactical (no molle, Velcro, patches, etc.), and seems to hold everything just right. I'm very pleased.

So I am curious....
2. What do you carry?

Is that an actual real life check book in the upper left or mobile phone.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Topic author
atx2a

Post by atx2a »

suthdj wrote:
atx2a wrote:Similar topic from several years ago, but not exactly. So...

So I am curious....
2. What do you carry?

Is that an actual real life check book in the upper left or mobile phone.
iPhone 6s Plus wallet.
http://www.apple.com/shop/product/HH0Z2 ... ne-6s-plus
Austin, TX
Speak softly and have a helluva double tap.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

My EDC bag is a Rush 24 from 5.11, it holds a ton of stuff and it looks tactical. I don't care. The load out varies from day to day, depending on where I'm heading and how long I'll be gone, so it is hard to give a coherent list.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

You guys need to lighten up!

However, were I to carry all that amount of gear, I'd go for a lovely Dooney & Bourke bag.

They're scrumptious!

Kenneth77

Post by Kenneth77 »

I have one but haven't put everything in it yet because most of what i want is already in my truck , one thing i see that you are missing is a good fixed blade knife .
leeproductsonline.com

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Yep, and the kitchen sink...

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Is that a purse in the picture? "rlol"

New backpack came in yesterday. I'm still in process of gathering junk to put in it. Plans are a couple of mags and a first aid kit. It will probably end up with the kids diapers and snacks too but that's an even bigger disguise.

Here's the backpack info:
http://www.elitesurvival.com/concealmen ... -backpack/
Attachments
KIMG0408.jpg
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

I don't have an EDC bag, that I carry on my person (no not purse on) I do have my GHB that goes with me in whatever vehicle I'm in. If I am going to be out of my vehicle for any length of time and want to carry more than what I have in my pockets, or on my belt, I will grab my water carrier (similar to a Camelbak but I think it's a Cabelas brand) I can put some items from my GHB into it as well as carry a supply of drinking water. It has a shock cord webbing that will hold rain gear etc, a zippered pouch for things like sunscreen, bug repellent, snacks, small first aid kit, a map of the area, etc. Otherwise, I just carry everything on my person that will get me by.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Pariah3j

Post by Pariah3j »

I'll have to get a photo of my EDC... but I'm using the Condor Urban Go bag, it works as my EDC and range bag. It stays in the car or trunk.

Because I use it as a range bag also, I have some things that aren't exactly needed for EDC. I have my spare mags, about 100 rounds of 9mm and .556(this varies depending on how long since range day - less after range day :mrgreen: ) I tend to keep which ever pistol I'm not carrying in the bag. Water bottle, a Saywer mini water filer, fire starter and lighter, lockpick set, a couple flash lights, spare batteries. There are more, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”