NeoCarry Holster Video Review

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
remanifest
Posts in topic: 2

NeoCarry Holster Video Review

Post by remanifest »

I just purchased a NeoCarry Holster from eBay (forum member Rick-O mentioned this in another thread) - one for me, and one for my lady. I'll let you all know what I think when I receive it, and may be doing a video review of the holster, since I couldn't really find anything solid on it outside of Rick-O's recommendation and the dozens of "feedback" items the seller has on eBay. Bottom line to me is it's fairly priced, looks well-made, and is extremely versatile. Both of these were purchased in a sub size - one for a Springfield XD Mod 2, the other for a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield.

Does anyone else have experience with this holstering system? What are your thoughts?

Edited to add - here's the video I just posted:
Last edited by remanifest on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

mr1337
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NeoCarry Holster

Post by mr1337 »

Looks comfortable. Definitely looking forward to the review!
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

Topic author
remanifest
Posts in topic: 2

Re: NeoCarry Holster Video Review

Post by remanifest »

OP updated to include video.
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”