Alien gear tuck 3.0 belt clip position

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
ShannonC
Posts in topic: 2

Alien gear tuck 3.0 belt clip position

Post by ShannonC »

Just got me Cloke 3.0 today and would like to hear where most other owners have there belt clips positioned for cant and ride height?

pushpullpete

Re: Alien gear tuck 3.0 belt clip position

Post by pushpullpete »

Front clip is in the bottom hole and rear clip is in the center hole. That suits my m&p 40. I like the system, I can change shells
depending on which pistol I carry & where I carry it. Very comfortable holster for me, enjoy.

Topic author
ShannonC

Post by ShannonC »

pushpullpete wrote:Front clip is in the bottom hole and rear clip is in the center hole. That suits my m&p 40. I like the system, I can change shells
depending on which pistol I carry & where I carry it. Very comfortable holster for me, enjoy.
Thanks Pete. I have the front clip in the middle hole and rear clip in the bottom hole and its pretty comfortable. I'll keep experiencing with it.

warnmar10
Posts in topic: 1

Post by warnmar10 »

XD-S, @ 4:00 both clips in top hole.

pushpullpete

Post by pushpullpete »

ShannonC wrote:
pushpullpete wrote:Front clip is in the bottom hole and rear clip is in the center hole. That suits my m&p 40. I like the system, I can change shells
Thanks Pete. I have the front clip in the middle hole and rear clip in the bottom hole and its pretty comfortable. I'll keep experiencing with it.
You're welcome. Comfort is a very personal thing (and feeling) and experimenting is going to be your friend. What's comfortable today may be
intolerable tomorrow. I've changed mine more than a couple times since getting it. Good luck and enjoy.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”