Alien Gear Double Stack Magazine Holster

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
vjallen75
Posts in topic: 2

Alien Gear Double Stack Magazine Holster

Post by vjallen75 »

I have been contemplating getting their new mag holster for IWB concealment. I used to carry strictly OWB until I got the Alien Gear Cloak tuck 3.0 IWB holster. I like the idea of being able to switch the way you carry, IWB or OWB, within seconds. I also find their cloak tuck 3.0 to be very comfortable as I wear it daily.

Has anyone used this product yet? Does any one know of any similar that they would recommend?

Edit: Forgot to add the link for their website. :oops:

http://aliengearholsters.com/double-mag-holster.html
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

karatedad
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Alien Gear Double Stack Magazine Holster

Post by karatedad »

Like you, I am pleased with the 3.0 holster. I ordered 2 of the double stack mag carriers. My initial impression is that they are too bulky for IWB carry so I have them set up for OWB. I like being able to adjust the carry angle.

Topic author
vjallen75
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Alien Gear Double Stack Magazine Holster

Post by vjallen75 »

karatedad wrote:Like you, I am pleased with the 3.0 holster. I ordered 2 of the double stack mag carriers. My initial impression is that they are too bulky for IWB carry so I have them set up for OWB. I like being able to adjust the carry angle.
I was worried about that, I guess I will have to give it a try and see how it goes. I know carrying isn't supposed to be comfortable so I have hope I'll find one, one day.
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”