CANCELLED: Call-To-Action: SB273 - Unenforceable 30.06 signs

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

suthdj
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Call-To-Action: SB273 Re Unenforceable 30.06 signs

Post by suthdj »

artx wrote:Faxed all committee members + Lt Gov Patrick.

I use the GreenFax.com service (lots of similar services out there, no affiliation, just the one I use. You send an email to them with the phone number as the adressee - like 1234567890@greenfax.com, and they email you back when the fax is delivered. I start getting the response mails in a few minutes. It is satisfying :)
Cool service I just signed up for the pay as you go plan which is perfect for this type of thing.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 8

Re: CANCELLED: Call-To-Action: SB273 - Unenforceable 30.06 s

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Thanks for responding to the call-to-action. SB273 was voted favorably from the State Affairs Committee, as substituted. The committee substitute added a requirement that prior to filing a complaint with the AG, a citizen must first notify the governmental agency or entity in writing of the violation. If the violation is not cured within 3 days, then a complaint can be filed with AG.

This is actually a good amendment. When SB273 is placed on the Senate Intent Calendar, a call-to-action will go out asking everyone to contact their Senator and ask them to support the Bill. If you haven't already done so, please get the phone and fax numbers for your senator so you will be ready to respond quickly.

Thanks folks!
Chas.

Return to “2015 Legislative Session”