What is Stickland doing today? (5/15)

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
TVGuy
Posts in topic: 4

What is Stickland doing today? (5/15)

Post by TVGuy »

Why is he asking so many questions on consented bills? Other than looking bad, what is his purpose or strategy? Does anyone know?

safety1

Re: What is Stickland doing today? (5/15)

Post by safety1 »

TVGuy wrote:Why is he asking so many questions on consented bills? Other than looking bad, what is his purpose or strategy? Does anyone know?
Since we both had the same thought, I think it's a stall tactic....maybe they see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel and are running scared.
We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. ~ Ronald Reagan ~
NRA - Life Member

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I haven't been watching today. Was he knocking bills off the Local & Consent Calendar?

Chas.

Topic author
TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:I haven't been watching today. Was he knocking bills off the Local & Consent Calendar?

Chas.
Just asking tons questions that made little sense on them and also being rude. Eating up valuable time.

safety1

Post by safety1 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:I haven't been watching today. Was he knocking bills off the Local & Consent Calendar?

Chas.
Very foolish line of questions. Getting under the Speakers skin. MR. STICKLAND!!! :bigmouth
We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. ~ Ronald Reagan ~
NRA - Life Member

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Please God, let the voters in his District change horses for the next race. You can bet OCT will praise him as a political messiah. That too will speak volumes.

Chas.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mojo84 »

He just got a little jab from the Chair. He was asking for any objections and he interjected, Mr. Stickland????
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mr1337
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mr1337 »

Unrelated note, they sure are talking fast today.
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

safety1

Post by safety1 »

mr1337 wrote:Unrelated note, they sure are talking fast today.
very!!! that's good....let's move things right along.
NRA - Life Member

safety1

Post by safety1 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:Please God, let the voters in his District change horses for the next race. You can bet OCT will praise him as a political messiah. That too will speak volumes.

Chas.
From what I have seen, he has been an embarrassment to the people that elected him.
NRA - Life Member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

safety1 wrote:
very!!! that's good....let's move things right along.

Just the opposite of yesterday. It drove me nuts watching them waste time and stall yesterday. They should be charged for dereliction of duty and theft of wages after yesterday.

Don't go off on me. I know that part of the way things work and they were just using the rules to their advantage. I just wish they could stipulate that it isn't going to make it to the floor and then move on to taking care of business. Better yet, just let it come to the floor and let the people's representatives vote on it on a recorded vote.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

joe817

Post by joe817 »

No kidding! Its like trying to listen to a 33 1/3 rpm record set at 78 rpm! :lol:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Topic author
TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

joe817 wrote:
No kidding! Its like trying to listen to a 33 1/3 rpm record set at 78 rpm! :lol:
It's a sad fact that if you mentioned that to a 20 year-old today they would have ZERO idea what you were talking about!

Kkpsiknl
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Kkpsiknl »

Lol, I am 31 but I was raised on vinyl and so are my kids.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Return to “2015 Legislative Session”