Corpus Christi CHL shoots armed robber

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
LimaCharlie3
Posts in topic: 1

Corpus Christi CHL shoots armed robber

Post by LimaCharlie3 »

January 6th 2016

Many news outlets are in such a hurry to get the story out first that they miss a few details. But I've included a link (i think - first time embedding that) and a summary from the victims daughter in law.

the victim, a 69 year old Vietnam veteran and his wife returned home around 9pm and between their car and the door to their house they were assaulted by several men. One of them, a 23 year old armed with a handgun, demanded the victims wallet. The victim complied as well as drawing his own gun. shots were exchanged. The 23 year old assailant took a couple of .45 rounds near his back. The 69 year old victim held the robber down until police arrived. The other assailants took off in the getaway car. Police looked for them but there is no further report on that. The victim was taken in for questioning but returned home later with no charges brought. The 23 year old assailant is still in the hospital. The daughter in law said the victim returned home to cheers and hollars by all of his neighbors.

http://www.kristv.com/story/30912221/ho ... ry-suspect

ELB

Re: Corpus Christi CHL shoots armed robber

Post by ELB »

Works for me! :txflag:
USAF 1982-2005

Keith B

Re: Corpus Christi CHL shoots armed robber

Post by Keith B »

Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”