Go Granny, Go!!!!!!

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Go Granny, Go!!!!!!

Post by parabelum »

"Gun-toting grandma chases armed robbers from home"

"COWETA COUNTY, Ga. - A few would-be burglars learned the hard way not to mess with grandma.

Just as Elaine Stiehl, 78, was about to take her nap, she heard a noise coming from the front of her home, Coweta County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Col. James Yarbrough told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Stiehl grabbed her pistol, loaded it and stepped into the hallway to find two men, who allegedly broke into her home, police said.

Yarbrough said the men, Thomas Allen Linder and John Michael O’Neal, saw the gun, ran out of the home and got into an SUV driven by Anne Renee Dearman. The trio sped off, but police later found them heading north on I-85, Yarbrough said. Two guns, one stolen from out of state, power tools and fur coats were found in the car."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cops-gu ... /468062964

:tiphat:

Middle Age Russ

Re: Go Granny, Go!!!!!!

Post by Middle Age Russ »

:thewave

Way to go, Mrs. Stiehl!!

:fire
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

ELB

Post by ELB »

:thumbs2:
USAF 1982-2005

OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

:thumbs2: :evil2:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”