Harris County

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
stever1950
Posts in topic: 1

Harris County

Post by stever1950 »

KHOU Channel 11 reports "HARRIS COUNTY, Texas- A store owner is in critical condition and a suspect is dead after an attempted robbery in northwest Harris County late Thursday night, authorities said.
According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded around 10:30 p.m. to a "robbery in progress" at the Lakewood Food Mart located in the 13700 block of Cedar Point Drive.
Upon arrival, they found the store owner and robbery suspect had been shot.
HCSO said the store owner was transported to the hospital in critical condition. The suspect was pronounced dead when he arrived to the hospital.
Authorities said the suspect shot the owner first, then the owner shot back at him.
HCSO is still waiting for video surveillance, they believe there is another female suspect on the loose."

That's one more robber down, hope the clerk will be ok. That's why we keep one in the pipe.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”