CA: Gramps gets tired of police messing around, throws trespasser off roof

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

Topic author
ELB
Senior Member
Posts: 5702
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

CA: Gramps gets tired of police messing around, throws trespasser off roof

Postby ELB » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 pm

http://ktla.com/2017/09/13/video-man-ju ... -standoff/

Some guy fleeing police ended up on 83 year old man's roof. Police negotiated with man for five hours. Old man got tired of this, climbed up on roof, and threw the guy off.

My hero! :patriot:

USAF 1982-2005
____________
The Most Interesting Texan in the World. :txflag:


Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts: 2565
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: CA: Gramps gets tired of police messing around, throws trespasser off roof

Postby Soccerdad1995 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:17 pm

ELB wrote:http://ktla.com/2017/09/13/video-man-jumping-rooftops-in-la-puente-is-thrown-off-one-by-83-year-old-resident-after-nearly-5-hour-long-police-standoff/

Some guy fleeing police ended up on 83 year old man's roof. Police negotiated with man for five hours. Old man got tired of this, climbed up on roof, and threw the guy off.

My hero! :patriot:



It's California. I'm sure the old man will be charged with a hate crime of some sort.
Ding dong, the witch is dead


strogg
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 pm
Location: DFW (Denton County)

Re: CA: Gramps gets tired of police messing around, throws trespasser off roof

Postby strogg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
ELB wrote:http://ktla.com/2017/09/13/video-man-jumping-rooftops-in-la-puente-is-thrown-off-one-by-83-year-old-resident-after-nearly-5-hour-long-police-standoff/

Some guy fleeing police ended up on 83 year old man's roof. Police negotiated with man for five hours. Old man got tired of this, climbed up on roof, and threw the guy off.

My hero! :patriot:



It's California. I'm sure the old man will be charged with a hate crime of some sort.


I doubt it. The homeowner looks black, and the perp looks white. Hate crimes don't go in that direction in Kalifornistan. But in all seriousness, kudos to the homeowner.


Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts: 2565
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: CA: Gramps gets tired of police messing around, throws trespasser off roof

Postby Soccerdad1995 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:51 pm

strogg wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
ELB wrote:http://ktla.com/2017/09/13/video-man-jumping-rooftops-in-la-puente-is-thrown-off-one-by-83-year-old-resident-after-nearly-5-hour-long-police-standoff/

Some guy fleeing police ended up on 83 year old man's roof. Police negotiated with man for five hours. Old man got tired of this, climbed up on roof, and threw the guy off.

My hero! :patriot:



It's California. I'm sure the old man will be charged with a hate crime of some sort.


I doubt it. The homeowner looks black, and the perp looks white. Hate crimes don't go in that direction in Kalifornistan. But in all seriousness, kudos to the homeowner.


I missed that detail. You are right. The homeowner is safe in this case. Unless he voted for Trump or something crazy like that.
Ding dong, the witch is dead


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts: 1015
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: CA: Gramps gets tired of police messing around, throws trespasser off roof

Postby TreyHouston » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
strogg wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
ELB wrote:http://ktla.com/2017/09/13/video-man-jumping-rooftops-in-la-puente-is-thrown-off-one-by-83-year-old-resident-after-nearly-5-hour-long-police-standoff/

Some guy fleeing police ended up on 83 year old man's roof. Police negotiated with man for five hours. Old man got tired of this, climbed up on roof, and threw the guy off.

My hero! :patriot:



It's California. I'm sure the old man will be charged with a hate crime of some sort.


I doubt it. The homeowner looks black, and the perp looks white. Hate crimes don't go in that direction in Kalifornistan. But in all seriousness, kudos to the homeowner.


I missed that detail. You are right. The homeowner is safe in this case. Unless he voted for Trump or something crazy like that.


Voting for Trump upgrades any crime to a felony right?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:


Return to “Self-Defense Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest