This Happened to Me

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 5

Re: This Happened to Me

Post by crazy2medic »

Story #3
This occurrence took place just before Christmas 1996, me and my wife had been out all day Christmas shopping, it was getting late and we were tired and decided to eat at the food court in Northeast Mall (yes I know) the eating area was practically empty, maybe two or three other couples or groups of people, I had finished eating and was waiting on my wife to finish. I noticed three males walking about the food court, after watching them for several minutes, I couldn't shake the image of a pack of dogs on the hunt, their mannerisms and presentation just kept the little voice in my head telling me they are looking for trouble! I told my wife to finish eating or bring it with you we are leaving, she ask me why, I told her those three are trouble, we are leaving. We grab our shopping bags and head for the exit, I made sure to not have anything in my left hand and unsnap the jacket I was wearing, as we go through the doors to the exit I look back to see where trouble is and they are heading for the exit we are going through, told my wife to go straight and not head for the van yet, as we are walking as fast as we can go, they are now in the parking lot "casually" following us, told my wife we are going to cross one line of parked cars to see if they are following us, we did and they did, now I'm in condition red, told the wife we are going to cross one more row of cars if they follow us I'm going to turn and meet them, you need to get in the van and go to my parents house, tell my dad he needs to bail me out of jail. We crossed the last line of cars and as I look back they had stopped before crossing where we did, they were having a discussion quietly but with alot of hand gestures, nearest I could figure one wanted to continue but the other two decide they were done following us, they turned and headed back into the mall. I had already made the mental decision that if I was forced to draw i was going to shoot all three, putting 2 rounds in each of them, thank God they clued in on something that told them that I wasn't a sheep for the slaughter!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”