HB1911 Com Substitute

This forum will be open on Sept. 1, 2016.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 13

Re: HB1911 Com Substitute

Post by mojo84 »

Flightmare wrote:Guys, please keep in mind there are still bills being discussed and there are antis that scan this forum looking for little tidbits that they can use to point out how rabid 2nd Amendment supporters are. Charles has pointed out there is alot going on that we may not know about. Now is DEFINITELY not the time to eat our own. Lets get thru this session, see where we stand, and go from there.
Nothing I've said here or in any other thread is going to have a negative impact on desired legislation this session.
Last edited by mojo84 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Lambda Force
Posts in topic: 3

Re: HB1911 Com Substitute

Post by Lambda Force »

Flightmare wrote:Guys, please keep in mind there are still bills being discussed and there are antis that scan this forum looking for little tidbits that they can use to point out how rabid 2nd Amendment supporters are.
What are they going to do? Run off and tell Straus that I won't vote for politicians who won't vote for my legislative priorities. So rabid! :shock:
Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

Return to “2017 Texas Legislative Session”