Moms Demand 2016 and beyond

This forum is for general legislative discussions not specific to any given legislative session. It will remain open.

Moderator: carlson1

Tracker
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Moms Demand 2016 and beyond

Post by Tracker »

The Wall wrote:Where are the husbands? Probably all out at the shooting range. :lol:
Yeah....at one of these other hen parties who look like they are having a lot more fun

Last edited by Tracker on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Beaux
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jim Beaux »

Tracker wrote:
The Wall wrote:Where are the husbands? Probably all out at the shooting range. :lol:
Yeah....at one of these other hen parties who look like they are have a lot more fun

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
They sure look a lot better than the OCT bunch. :woohoo
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

We should demand that MDA be labeled a terrorist organization.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

jmra
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jmra »

C-dub wrote:We should demand that MDA be labeled a terrorist organization.
:iagree:
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Jim Beaux wrote: They sure look a lot better than the OCT bunch. :woohoo
Have you ever noticed that liberal women=ugly. For some reason conservative women are more attractive.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

I would love to see one of them prosecuted for making a false statement when making a MWAG or Swatting call.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

NTexCopRetired

Post by NTexCopRetired »

Did anyone notice the lack of diversity in their group? They are pretty much cookie cutter, white, suburban, socialite types looking for the next "politically correct" cause to support in order to ease the misery of the downtrodden that are beneath their social standing. Probably a parking lot full of minivans. Car pooling never occurs to them.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

mojo84 wrote:I would love to see one of them prosecuted for making a false statement when making a MWAG or Swatting call.
I don't remember the specific day but there is was a call on our local social media group for all the local supporters of Moms to wear orange and a reasonable number posted saying that they had.

I wrote a letter to our local police chief, asking some general questions about how his department was planning to deal with the changes after January 1st. I specifically asked about "embellished" reporting to dispatch for MWAG, based on the number of local Mom supporters and their overt opposition to OC. I think that he and his officers are in a difficult situation if that happens. Obviously, the claim will be that the gun was not in the holster and it could be a he said-she said as to whether that was true. A situation like that is definitely a consideration for OC.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Jeff B. wrote:A collection of empty vessels getting filled with the standard anti-gun clap trap. Do you think even a one of them considers that they are advocating infringing if not removing our Constitutional Rights?

Smile for the camera like good little Progressives...

Jeff B.
They most likely have very little understanding of the Constitution, but I doubt it matters as if they did they wouldn't care.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

treadlightly wrote:I wonder if anyone will be left with either the will or the means to protect them?

Paraphrasing Kennedy, a gathering maelstrom sinks all boats.
I've already lost the will to protect "them." They've chosen their side and it's not mine. They're on their own as far as I'm concerned.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

NTexCopRetired wrote:Did anyone notice the lack of diversity in their group? They are pretty much cookie cutter, white, suburban, socialite types looking for the next "politically correct" cause to support in order to ease the misery of the downtrodden that are beneath their social standing. Probably a parking lot full of minivans. Car pooling never occurs to them.
I did notice that! It looks like a female WASP luncheon.

Chas.

omegaman

Post by omegaman »

Chas.
What do you have against WASPs Charles?

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

omegaman wrote:
Chas.
What do you have against WASPs Charles?
Nothing, as long as they are on my side! I should have said "unarmed female WASP luncheon." :smilelol5:

Chas.

XinTX

Post by XinTX »

C-dub wrote:We should demand that MDA be labeled a terrorist organization.
I wouldn't go that far (not that it isn't a good idea mind you). But they should be sanctioned somehow. They gave false testimony during some of the hearings. I'd wager they knew it was false, but did it anyway. At a minimum, during the next session when a 2A bill is being debated, if MDA will be invited to testify (as they likely will), that it be read into the record that they have a history of providing false statements to the TX Lege.

They need to pay SOME price for lying to the legislature.
“Public safety is always the first cry of the tyrant.” - Lord Gladstone

Salty1

Post by Salty1 »

I would like to have their names and address so I could send them firearms related holiday cards....
Salty1

Return to “General Legislative Discussions”