Still won't vote for Trump?

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

mojo84
Posts in topic: 27

Re: Still won't vote for Trump?

Post by mojo84 »

It appears the republicans played right in to the hand of the progressive dems.

Check out @wikileaks's Tweet: http://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784 ... 69761?s=09

Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Post by philip964 »

Not sure I can post this, but it is the President of the United States, so maybe it is ok.

He is reading from a book at a public library to an audience. It is his book his words he is reading. Its not a private conversation.

rotor
Posts in topic: 5

Post by rotor »

WTR wrote:I use to hope that HRC would be indited for one of her numerous crimes. Now I find my self wishing for Trump to be indited on some type of fraud
charge in order for Pence to be moved to the top of the ticket and won this thing. Trump has proven to have zero moral fiber. Trump says BC has said worse on the golf course......woo hoo BC is a scum bag and I'm sure Trump has said worse while playing with BC.
So Trump team is good enough to pick Pence and some good supreme court people but not good enough to be president. JFK, FDR, Clinton and all the rest of these "powerful people" all do the same thing. They just don't get caught as much.

Dave2
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Dave2 »

rotor wrote:JFK, FDR, Clinton and all the rest of these "powerful people" all do the same thing. They just don't get caught as much.
And consequently, people who are on the fence or bothered by such behavior were more inclined to vote for them.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Glockster
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Glockster »

Saw this, which claims that Ryan and RNC knew about the release of the tape two weeks ago and then failed to warn Trump:

http://dcwhispers.com/team-hillary-gave ... word-tape/

If this is in fact true, then IMHO, learning that the DNC/Clinton and the RNC are working together to defeat Trump may be the most viable argument for exactly why Trump needs to be in this fight - he clearly is NOT one of them.
NRA Life Member
My State Rep Hubert won't tell me his position on HB560. How about yours?

mojo84
Posts in topic: 27

Post by mojo84 »

I'm not familiar with DC Whispers and since they are quoting unamed "sources", I can't give that piece much credence.

It seems to me there are a lot of manipulative head games going on and a lot of folks have fallen for them. The republicans have been on a path of self destruction for some time now and the dems are just helping them along.

Another thought I've had in the last day or so. It's seems a bit interesting some that have been promoted Trump evolution on the 2nd Amendment are not giving Trump the benefit of the doubt about that maybe his opinion of women has evolved.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

John Galt
Posts in topic: 2

Post by John Galt »

Glockster wrote:Saw this, which claims that Ryan and RNC knew about the release of the tape two weeks ago and then failed to warn Trump:

http://dcwhispers.com/team-hillary-gave ... word-tape/

If this is in fact true, then IMHO, learning that the DNC/Clinton and the RNC are working together to defeat Trump may be the most viable argument for exactly why Trump needs to be in this fight - he clearly is NOT one of them.
:iagree: Completely

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 7

Post by ScottDLS »

We all get it...he's not a Clinton...too bad all the Republican primary voters stuck us with this poop sandwich against Hillary. :banghead:

Even Jeb! would have been better. But, of course, NO ONE saw this coming from the oh so conservative, 2nd amendment supporting, working man hero....the great white (non-Latino) hope...the Trump. :mad5

Congrats Trump supporters...YOU elected HIllary.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 7

Post by TreyHouston »

mojo84 wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:I'm not concerned one bit. Any real woman knows that man talk trash when they're together. And so do other guys.
Some do but not all men "talk trash' about women when they are together. I would prefer one that doesn't as my president.

Clayton Williams comes to mind. I just hope this isn't just the first of many bombs to drop.
1) so your telling me from teen to now, you have never engaged in "locker room" conversations... ya...ok....
*edited to remove statement *

2) Russia just moved nukes more advanced that what we have into East Europe and threatened to shoot down our planes who come too close. Iran keeps buzzing out battleships. N. Korea is always acting dumb. China has been practicing "Island take over drills with Russia. Russia is talking about reopening Cuba base.

WE NEED A FIGHTER! Someone who DEMANDS respect (or fear) from these countries.

3) You have to understand how powerful the CLINTON MACHINE is. It is corrupt and makes anyone, republican or democrat, into millionaires overnight. The clinton machine in the White House will make then all very rich. Them, not us!

4) you are falling victim to the media... don't do it! Don't be told what to think as they pass over REAL NEWS!!!!
Last edited by TreyHouston on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

parabelum
Posts in topic: 24

Post by parabelum »

I've seen more woman come out in support of Trump in last 24 hrs then I had thought would be possible. Evangelical leaders back him.

I guess the Benedict Arnolds are finally coming out now. That's good. He will beat that witch.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 24

Post by parabelum »

Interestingly enough, the "I'm not voting for him over this" people I know personally are some of the potty mouth individuals "rlol" who have no problem cutting jokes, "inappropriate" ones at that. They are by in large good folks, but this high horse business is somewhat stunning to say the least.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abraham »

ScottDLS,

Be of good cheer - Trump will triumph.

remanifest
Posts in topic: 3

Post by remanifest »

People who are acting astonished that Trump would say these things are deluded.

Every man I have known in my life has said similar things at some point or another. Is it really a newsflash that we don't live in a fabricated world where people don't have sexual desires, and discuss those desires (exaggerated or not) with their peers?
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

Abraham
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abraham »

With P.C. being so prevalent, saying almost anything risque is verboten.

Conservatives are being infected with it too, sad to say.

Yes, Trump says a lot of things that make some of the easily upset, never would say even a hint of anything untoward, get the vapors...

And these are the men...

p.s. women also have a bit of locker room banter in them and express it. I don't see them being condemned...

Unless, you're some Casper Milquetoast, get over it!

Vote Trump!

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”