Still won't vote for Trump?

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Still won't vote for Trump?

Post by TreyHouston »

mojo84 wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:New wikileaks releases reports that Hillary wanted Trump to win. That would give her best odds of getting president.... evidently they thought they had/have enough dirt on Trump to stop him. Don't fool yourself there's more coming.
http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=86404
Good catch! Man, your fast! ;-)
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

mojo84
Posts in topic: 27

Post by mojo84 »

Just thought you would find it of interest since it supports your comment.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

TreyHouston wrote:New wikileaks releases reports that Hillary wanted Trump to win. That would give her best odds of getting president.... evidently they thought they had/have enough dirt on Trump to stop him. Don't fool yourself there's more coming.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4099
I know when I talk to my friends who are attorneys we are all struggling with what happened to the emails and aren't satisfied with answers to date. While we all know of the occasional use of personal email addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.
And no one pays attention to this stuff...
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

parabelum
Posts in topic: 24

Post by parabelum »

Media wants us to be discouraged. The witch has been slipping down and I'm convinced she will lose, big.

Don't trust their slimy polls. They are all compromised players for the other side.

American people are fed up, and God is in control.

Trump/Pence!

mojo84
Posts in topic: 27

Post by mojo84 »

Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

100%.

Never forget GW and pics with Michelle O. Never forget the slimy traitor Republicans who ran away from Trump at the first sign of trouble, non-loyal gready pigs that they are, with insatiable thirst for more power. Never forget how and more importantly why Jeb!'s cousin Billy stabbed Trump in the back.

And I'd like to know what they say/do behind closed doors. Treasonous hypocrites.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 10

Post by bblhd672 »

Four weeks to go. On Wednesday November 9 the country's direction will be determined. If HRC is elected, expect more judges like the one described in the column below:
http://townhall.com/columnists/calthoma ... n-n2230227

From the column:
This election will determine the direction of our courts and whether judges will write laws, or interpret under the Constitution the intent of the legislators who wrote them. It will also decide whether the Constitution remains a self-authenticating document, protecting our liberties from encroaching government, or something that in the minds of judges like Richard Posner can be shredded along with our liberties.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

I wonder if Trump is about to denounce the Republican Party and run as a third-party at the last minute? Remember, The ballots have already been sent to the states! This would really separate him as not being a politician and wanting to correct the wrong in the country. Like I said before the Republicans cannot replace him because the ballets have already been sent. (Say he waits 2-3 more weeks at most)

I wonder how many Democrats would go to his side of that happened! He really would be the People's choice.

PS The Republican Party is killing him . If Trump loses its because of them (Republican Party). IF he is still far behind in 2 weeks i would not put this past him!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

If Trump loses to the worst Democrat candidate since George McGovern it will be due to:

-His complete lack of coherent political positions...or even coherent thought for that matter
-Total ignorance of the issues, and more importantly the Constitution
-Infantile temperament
-Surrounding himself with people even stupider than himself, as long as they tell the Orange emperor that his (made in China) clothes look great.

The people to blame for his loss will be the Democrats and know nothing Republican minority who voted for him in the Republican primary over 16 other candidates who could have wiped the mat with Hillary (even Jeb!).

It will not be due to Glenn Beck or Jonah Goldberg or the #NeverTrump people or RedState or Heritage.

If David Duke was the nominee against Hillary, would you vote for him just to hopefully to keep Hillary out?

Most Republicans will hold their nose and vote for the Clown, but that's not who he needs to win...he needs the Independents and women and minority voters that he's gone out of his way to insult. Now he's intent on taking the rest of the Republicans down with him. Too bad, we would have all been better off with Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, That Face Fiorina, or (maybe) even Low Energy Jeb! Even Gov. Gun Ban Krispy Kreme Christie...

But we gotta have our Wall...and make those dirty bad guys south of the border pay for it, so now we'll get 11 million new Democrat citizens by the Evil Queen's executive fiat. That'll show those "establishment" RINO's. :mad5
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

I'm up to my eyeballs Scott. If Trump loses, it will be due to hard headed thumpers like you. I will refrain from saying any more, out of respect for texaschlforum house owner.

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 8

Post by dale blanker »

ScottDLS wrote:If Trump loses to the worst Democrat candidate since George McGovern it will be due to:

-His complete lack of coherent political positions...or even coherent thought for that matter
-Total ignorance of the issues, and more importantly the Constitution
-Infantile temperament
-Surrounding himself with people even stupider than himself, as long as they tell the Orange emperor that his (made in China) clothes look great.

The people to blame for his loss will be the Democrats and know nothing Republican minority who voted for him in the Republican primary over 16 other candidates who could have wiped the mat with Hillary (even Jeb!).

It will not be due to Glenn Beck or Jonah Goldberg or the #NeverTrump people or RedState or Heritage.

If David Duke was the nominee against Hillary, would you vote for him just to hopefully to keep Hillary out?

Most Republicans will hold their nose and vote for the Clown, but that's not who he needs to win...he needs the Independents and women and minority voters that he's gone out of his way to insult. Now he's intent on taking the rest of the Republicans down with him. Too bad, we would have all been better off with Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, That Face Fiorina, or (maybe) even Low Energy Jeb! Even Gov. Gun Ban Krispy Kreme Christie...

But we gotta have our Wall...and make those dirty bad guys south of the border pay for it, so now we'll get 11 million new Democrat citizens by the Evil Queen's executive fiat. That'll show those "establishment" RINO's. :mad5
:iagree:
Scott, I think your analysis is valid except for the people to blame - it's just the Republican primary voters who are so anxious for ANY change that they are willing to ignore conservative commentators and just plain common sense. Amazing. It's sad to see so much desperation.

We need to focus on retaining a majority in Congress so that things can't go too far wrong with Hillary.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

remanifest
Posts in topic: 3

Post by remanifest »

http://cesrusc.org/election/

This daybreak poll is extremely interesting in its methodology, and favors Trump at present.
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

v7a
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by v7a »

dale blanker wrote:Scott, I think your analysis is valid except for the people to blame - it's just the Republican primary voters who are so anxious for ANY change that they are willing to ignore conservative commentators and just plain common sense. Amazing. It's sad to see so much desperation
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard." -- HL Mencken
We need to focus on retaining a majority in Congress so that things can't go too far wrong with Hillary.
That is a good idea. Alas:
WaPo wrote:Diana Orrock, a Republican National Committeewoman from Nevada, said she will not vote for Republicans who have pulled their support for Trump — including Rep. Joe Heck (Nev.), who is running for a seat that is critical in the battle for the Senate majority.

Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson tweeted Monday that she could not keep her mobile phone charged “due to the mass volume of texts from people” who plan to vote for Trump but not for other Republicans on the ballot.

J.R.@A&M
Posts in topic: 4

Post by J.R.@A&M »

parabelum wrote:I'm up to my eyeballs Scott. If Trump loses, it will be due to hard headed thumpers like you. I will refrain from saying any more, out of respect for texaschlforum house owner.
Disagree. Scott's assessment is pretty accurate. Trump's loss will have been mostly self-inflicted. I say that as somebody who is voting for Trump.
“Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.” Boss Spearman in Open Range.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 13

Post by crazy2medic »

I'm going to attempt to stay off this thread, it just run my blood pressure up!
Trump wasn't made the Republican nominee hy a slim margin or by just a few delegates, Trump was made the nominee with 1600 delegates, almost 3 times more than his closest rival (ted cruz)
Trump fills stadiums with thousands of his supporters, hillary can't fill a modest size room with hers!
Trump is a direct result of the backstabbing Republican establishment, they told us, their base that if we gave them congress that they would stop Obama's agenda, not only did they not stop him, they crawled in bed with him!
I'm voting for Trump, my children and my grandchildren deserve to have a free country to live in, not one ruled by the uniparty elites!
I'm DONE!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”