Still won't vote for Trump?

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

mojo84
Posts in topic: 27

Re: Still won't vote for Trump?

Post by mojo84 »

anygunanywhere wrote:There is no longer such a thing as a free market.
I agree but that doesn't mean that is not what is needed.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 10

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:
Hillary supporter in Houston.
Well, that kinda resembles hate speech and/or a threat against Presidential candidate. Of course no action will be taken because its Trump.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Post by philip964 »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/27/us/po ... .html?_r=0

Trump Hollywood Star on Walk of Fame smashed by sledge hammer by man in construction clothes.

Obviously Trumps supporters are doing all this to show that Hillary supporters are violent. .sarcasm off.

allisji
Posts in topic: 3

Post by allisji »

philip964 wrote:

Trumps Star on Hollywood sidewalk sledge hammered yesterday.
A neighbor down the street from me has a similar effigy. A cardboard Hillary head on a blue jump suit with a large cardboard knife in one hand and cardboard Trump head in the other.

I really really want to deface the Hillary head. Just not sure how. Seems like it needs a pentagram on her forehead or a 666. Just to indicate what is really behind her policies and maneuvers.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 2

Post by KD5NRH »

philip964 wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/27/us/po ... .html?_r=0

Trump Hollywood Star on Walk of Fame smashed by sledge hammer by man in construction clothes.

Obviously Trumps supporters are doing all this to show that Hillary supporters are violent. .sarcasm off.
Seems a little convenient that it's apparently the one public place in Hollywood that isn't under 24 hour high-resolution video surveillance.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 10

Post by bblhd672 »

allisji wrote:
philip964 wrote:

Trumps Star on Hollywood sidewalk sledge hammered yesterday.
A neighbor down the street from me has a similar effigy. A cardboard Hillary head on a blue jump suit with a large cardboard knife in one hand and cardboard Trump head in the other.

I really really want to deface the Hillary head. Just not sure how. Seems like it needs a pentagram on her forehead or a 666. Just to indicate what is really behind her policies and maneuvers.
The "tolerant" left. :banghead:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

This should give some folks pause. I haven't had a chance to verify the claims or the credibility of the publisher. However, I have seen similar elsewhere.

http://counterjihad.com/breaking-fbi-no ... uma-abedin
Protective detail assigned to guard former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her two residences complained that her closest aide Huma Abedin often overrode standard security protocols during trips to the Middle East, and personally changed procedures for handling classified information, including highly sensitive intelligence briefs the CIA prepared for the president, newly released FBI documents reveal.

The security agents, who were interviewed as witnesses in the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s use of an unauthorized private email server to send classified information, complained that Abedin had unusual sway over security policies during Clinton’s 2009-2013 tenure at Foggy Bottom.

FBI interview notes indicate that Abedin, a Pakistani-American Muslim whose family has deep ties to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and the radical Muslim Brotherhood, was granted Top Secret security clearance for the first time in 2009, when Clinton named her deputy chief of staff for operations. Abedin said she “did not remember” being read into any Special Access Programs (SAPs) or compartments.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

If you are still thinking about not voting for Trump, here's some food for thought.

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Robby Mook, Hillary's campaign manager just deleted all of his tweets on Twitter. Bet he is looking for Bleachbit for Twitter.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”