Still won't vote for Trump?

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
flowrie
Posts in topic: 5

Still won't vote for Trump?

Post by flowrie »

Choice not ideal, but a non-vote for Trump gets you the eventual results of this:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ra-fk-off/

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/ ... n-control/
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Still won't vote for Trump?

Post by mayor »

my comment:

That's all the pro gun confiscation crowd can respond with. Any other argument falls even shorter.

When gun owners finally get all we can stand and start using those responses, hurt will follow.

philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Post by philip964 »

I've decided I'm a one issue voter.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

philip964 wrote:I've decided I'm a one issue voter.
:iagree:
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 13

Post by crazy2medic »

We have two choices for president, the harpy or Trump, anybody you vote for except Donald Trump is a vote against you right to a firearm, someday the Government will come for the guns and we will have no choice but to open that last box, lets not make it happen in the next 4yrs
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

doncb
Posts in topic: 1

Post by doncb »

I have little faith in the American voter. Why else would we have Clinton for 2 terms and a non citizen for 2. If HRH Hilary is elected then there is no hope for this country. Cynical? Yes. Just look around.
If you're standing still, you're loosing.

Topic author
flowrie
Posts in topic: 5

Post by flowrie »

mayor wrote:my comment:

That's all the pro gun confiscation crowd can respond with. Any other argument falls even shorter.

When gun owners finally get all we can stand and start using those responses, hurt will follow.
If I understand your last comment, I agree. I remember someone telling me that when you use foul language you just show everyone that you don't have the intelligence to select a better word. That always stuck with me. No intelligence in that first link is obvious. Second link, probably.

Of course, last week when I accidentally hit my knee cap on a gas pump at an Exxon, I was not intelligent, but just for just a moment.
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 7

Post by ScottDLS »

A vote for Trump in the Republican primary was a vote for Clinton, since he has no chance of winning the general...I'll vote for him for all the good it will do, just since I'll already be there for the down ticket races. I sure won't stay home or vote for a 3rd party.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

cb1000rider
Posts in topic: 6

Post by cb1000rider »

crazy2medic wrote:We have two choices for president, the harpy or Trump, anybody you vote for except Donald Trump is a vote against you right to a firearm, someday the Government will come for the guns and we will have no choice but to open that last box, lets not make it happen in the next 4yrs
Not all of us are single issue voters. That doesn't mean we don't support the 2nd amendment, it just means that there is more than one issue to consider. I like neither candidate. Which candidate is less likely to start WWIII? Which candidate is more likely to facilitate a stable economy?

Those are legit non-2nd amendment issues that some of us think about...

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

cb1000rider wrote
Which candidate is less likely to start WWIII? Which candidate is more likely to facilitate a stable economy?
You asked, so I'll answer.
Which candidate is less likely to start WWIII?
The answer is Vladimir Putin and Isis. Vlad his ilk act when they sense weakness. That is why he took the Crimea while Obama was president. He will likely do more this year. Obama allowed Isis to grow into the threat they are today. Evil thrives when there is nothing to balance it.
We were told that Reagan would start WWIII, instead, the Berlin wall fell.

Which candidate is more likely to facilitate a stable economy?
I gotta give it to Trump on this one. That's my opinion.

I am a one issue voter - that issue is freedom.

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

cb1000rider wrote:
crazy2medic wrote:We have two choices for president, the harpy or Trump, anybody you vote for except Donald Trump is a vote against you right to a firearm, someday the Government will come for the guns and we will have no choice but to open that last box, lets not make it happen in the next 4yrs
Not all of us are single issue voters. That doesn't mean we don't support the 2nd amendment, it just means that there is more than one issue to consider. I like neither candidate. Which candidate is less likely to start WWIII? Which candidate is more likely to facilitate a stable economy?

Those are legit non-2nd amendment issues that some of us think about...
:iagree:
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

cb1000rider wrote:Which candidate is less likely to start WWIII? Which candidate is more likely to facilitate a stable economy?
Random thought to consider.

I'd say Trump for both of those. He's more likely than HRC to start WWIII and that is possibly why the bad people of the world would fear him and the U.S., unlike how they currently perceive us. I don't think he wants to, but I do think he's more likely. It's basically how Reagan won the cold war and kept us safe.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

parabelum
Posts in topic: 24

Post by parabelum »

Trump is not going to be the beacon of conservativism obviously. He will knock the ISIS barbarians back into 6'th century, that I am confident about.

This election is about survival. With Hillary you'll get more ISIS operatives into this Country, and she is liable to start war with Russia, who ought to be our natural ally in the war against ISIS.

With her, you are also guaranteed some form of gun control, without any doubt.

Whether you supported him in past or not is irrelevant at this point. If you are pro 2A, Trump is your only candidate right now, period.

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mayor »

flowrie wrote:
mayor wrote:my comment:

If I understand your last comment, I agree. I remember someone telling me that when you use foul language you just show everyone that you don't have the intelligence to select a better word. That always stuck with me. No intelligence in that first link is obvious. Second link, probably.

Of course, last week when I accidentally hit my knee cap on a gas pump at an Exxon, I was not intelligent, but just for just a moment.

:lol:

der Teufel

Post by der Teufel »

ScottDLS wrote:A vote for Trump in the Republican primary was a vote for Clinton, since he has no chance of winning the general...I'll vote for him for all the good it will do, just since I'll already be there for the down ticket races. I sure won't stay home or vote for a 3rd party.
Good summary of the situation. I don't like Trump, but I like Hillary even less. I'm not happy about my choices, but I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump before I'll just roll over and allow Hillary to win by default. I think the odds are that she'll win, but I'm not going to just sit around and do nothing. As stated above, the down-ballot contests are also important, maybe more than ever this time around.
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. — Rudyard Kipling
NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Life Member

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”