Still won't vote for Trump?

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 16

Re: Still won't vote for Trump?

Post by Bitter Clinger »

ScottDLS wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote: ...
Exactly. The entire establishment are corrupt. Time to clean house. Can't wait to hear: "Ryan, you're fired!"!
'Cause we all know that the Speaker of House of Representatives serves at the pleasure of the President...Maybe Trump's "coat tails" will flip the House Democrat and Nancy Pelosi will be the one saying "You're fired" to Ryan.... :confused5
You are far too young to be so cynical. :nopity
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

v7a
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by v7a »

That having majorities in both has worked so well the last two years.
The President has veto powers under the Constitution. Congress cannot magically overcome that. The solution to this "problem" was to nominate a Republican candidate who could beat Hillary, not to nominate the only candidate who Hillary could beat. People warned during the primary, and the Wikileaks release of Clinton campaign emails has now confirmed, that Hillary wanted Trump as the Republican nominee.
They have handed Barry everything he wanted on a silver platter.
Demonstrably false. Truly astounding that someone could make such a delusional claim on a gun forum. Senate Republicans stopped all the gun control bills that the Democrats tried to pass in Q1 2013 and again more recently with the NoFlyNoBuy bill.

Trump supporters in the primary, however, did hand Hillary what she wanted: Trump as the nominee.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

v7a wrote:
The President has veto powers under the Constitution. Congress cannot magically overcome that. The solution to this "problem" was to nominate a Republican candidate who could beat Hillary, not to nominate the only candidate who Hillary could beat. People warned during the primary, and the Wikileaks release of Clinton campaign emails has now confirmed, that Hillary wanted Trump as the Republican nominee.
Demonstrably false. Truly astounding that someone could make such a delusional claim on a gun forum. Senate Republicans stopped all the gun control bills that the Democrats tried to pass in Q1 2013 and again more recently with the NoFlyNoBuy bill.

Trump supporters in the primary, however, did hand Hillary what she wanted: Trump as the nominee.
The House holds the purse strings for everything. The House and Senate give him every penny and more to fund his tyrannical regime. I'm tired of hearing how noble the Congress is when all they do is lick prog left boots.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bitter Clinger »

v7a wrote:

And now it is time to deny her the keys to the candy store!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Abraham
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abraham »

Another new liberal has joined our ranks.

Remember lib, this is a mostly 99.99% Conservative forum.

We recognize "stealth libs"...

allisji
Posts in topic: 3

Post by allisji »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10 ... sider.html
The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged...

“No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision,” said the source, whose identity and role in the case has been verified by FoxNews.com.
More of the same for the crooked Clintons, with the assist to president BO. Can't congress do something about this?

They are going to get off scott-free. No fall guy. Immunities all around. No nothing.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

mojo84
Posts in topic: 27

Post by mojo84 »

Hillary supported Obamacare. She still supports it in spite of what her co-habitant recently said.

Watch the headlines today and the next few days. Do not fall for the government propaganda.

Watch this video and compare what Obama said to what you have experienced.

Now, tell me Hillary is better for the country than Trump and tell me how she is better.

Also, note the lies she and Obama and their stooges have told about the illegal email system are coming to light through Wikileaks.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

25% increase in premium in 2017 for Obamacare? Where is the savings in the promised and hoped savings?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Beiruty wrote:25% increase in premium in 2017 for Obamacare? Where is the savings in the promised and hoped savings?

Be thankful you aren't in Arizona, 116% increase for many. 50% for many in Texas.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

mojo84 wrote:
Beiruty wrote:25% increase in premium in 2017 for Obamacare? Where is the savings in the promised and hoped savings?

Be thankful you aren't in Arizona, 116% increase for many. 50% for many in Texas.
hahhaha, because the fed money is cut off.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

jason812

Post by jason812 »

mojo84 wrote:

Mine is doubling because we have a "Cadillac" plan.

One problem I have with the republicans is the whole repeal and replace mindset. How about just repeal, period end of story? The replacement won't work if it has anything to do with the government.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Beiruty wrote:
mojo84 wrote:

hahhaha, because the fed money is cut off.
That's a big part of it.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

jason812 wrote:
mojo84 wrote:

Mine is doubling because we have a "Cadillac" plan.

One problem I have with the republicans is the whole repeal and replace mindset. How about just repeal, period end of story? The replacement won't work if it has anything to do with the government.
I hear you. However, there needed to be some kind of reform. However, starting with the insurance and how healthcare is paid for was a huge mistake. Until the cost of healthcare and medications is addressed, all the insurance reform in the world will not help. With the FDA, CMS and,all the other federal agencies mandating onerous regulations and rules that drive up the costs, the costs will never come down. It won't matter if the costs are paid for via taxes, insurance or self-pay out of one's pocket the costs will be outrageous.

Think about this. It's costs a Billion dollars to research, develop, test and get a drug approved by the FDA just so it can go on the market. Then, after all of that, some have severe adverse reactions or unexpected side effects, the lawyers come out of the woodwork and sue for hundreds of millions dollars.

When 50% of a doctor's staff is not patient facing and there for all the bookkeeping and regulatory work that is mandated by the government and to process the insurance company required paperwork, healthcare costs are going to be outrageous.

The government has already capped how much insurance companies can make. 80% of their premium revenue has to be paid towards members healthcare. Therefore, they have 20% for operating expenses, profit, taxes and capital expenditures. As a result, most of the carriers have eliminated agent commissions on individual medical insurance or reduced it down to the point I can no longer afford to assist people in aquiring their coverage. They have to go direct, use the government exchange or find an online source.

There needed to be reform and changes but more goveremt control and involvement isn't the answer unless the government's goal it to take it over entirely. That's what I believe is really going on.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Insurance reform shouldn't be that complicated. Quit tying it to employer paid or provided and let it be a free market similar to auto insurance. Regulations can be lifted some what but I think you want some kind of oversight so drug companies don't kill people but at the same time l, how much money do they waste for research on things that most people don't care about? I.e. toenail fungus medicine that gives you anal leakage as a side effect. I would keep fungus thank you.

Also get rid of all the ads. I'm tired of every other commercial on TV being about some new drug and then telling me to ask my Dr. For one I don't see a Dr. I see a nurse practitioner thanks to Obama. 2, the Dr. is suppose to diagnose me and not me tell the Dr. what kind of drugs I want.

I know the auto insurance has regulations, everything has regulations but if I could buy health insurance from a lizard, I bet it would be cheaper and I bet I would have more options.

Like everything else, government needs to stay out. I agree, insurance reform was not the place to start with reducing medical costs.

Rant over...
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

There is no longer such a thing as a free market.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”