Still won't vote for Trump?

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

remanifest
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Still won't vote for Trump?

Post by remanifest »

Abraham wrote:With P.C. being so prevalent, saying almost anything risque is verboten.

Conservatives are being infected with it too, sad to say.

Yes, Trump says a lot of things that make some of the easily upset, never would say even a hint of anything untoward, get the vapors...

And these are the men...

p.s. women also have a bit of locker room banter in them and express it. I don't see them being condemned...

Unless, you're some Casper Milquetoast, get over it!

Vote Trump!
:cheers2:
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

mojo84
Posts in topic: 27

Post by mojo84 »

TreyHouston wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:I'm not concerned one bit. Any real woman knows that man talk trash when they're together. And so do other guys.
Some do but not all men "talk trash' about women when they are together. I would prefer one that doesn't as my president.

Clayton Williams comes to mind. I just hope this isn't just the first of many bombs to drop.
1) so your telling me from teen to now, you have never engaged in "locker room" conversations... ya...ok....
*edited to remove statement *

2) Russia just moved nukes more advanced that what we have into East Europe and threatened to shoot down our planes who come too close. Iran keeps buzzing out battleships. N. Korea is always acting dumb. China has been practicing "Island take over drills with Russia. Russia is talking about reopening Cuba base.

WE NEED A FIGHTER! Someone who DEMANDS respect (or fear) from these countries.

3) You have to understand how powerful the CLINTON MACHINE is. It is corrupt and makes anyone, republican or democrat, into millionaires overnight. The clinton machine in the White House will make then all very rich. Them, not us!

4) you are falling victim to the media... don't do it! Don't be told what to think as they pass over REAL NEWS!!!!
I'm well aware of what is going on and how we got into the situation we find ourselves but thanks for the little lecture.

I sure hope Trump has the command of the situations and respect from foreign nations you think he does.

The people that got played in this whole thing are the people that didn't support a principled candidate that stands by his convictions and doesn't change them with wind.

While Trump may be a better option than Hillary, please don't fall for thinking Trump is the answer to our country's and world's situation.

By the way, I outgrew my immature locker room macho talk long before I reach my 50's. I would like to think a presidential candidate did also.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

parabelum wrote:I've seen more woman come out in support of Trump in last 24 hrs then I had thought would be possible. Evangelical leaders back him.

I guess the Benedict Arnolds are finally coming out now. That's good. He will beat that witch.
I will vote for Trump because he is better than the alternative. However, I also recognize when people are trying to paint lipstick on a pig. Let's not try to fool ourselves.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Wolverine
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Wolverine »

It is interesting how the RNC establishment insisted conservatives should support Mitt and John to beat Obama, but they're not willing to support Donald to beat Hillary. I don't like Trump but Clinton is worse. If HRC wins because the Republican establishment won't "hold their nose" and vote for Donald, as they counseled us to do with their tepid choices, I'm done with the party. Never again will a vote for [third party] is a vote for [democrat] have any credibility.
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."
III

philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Post by philip964 »

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/melania ... ebate.html

Here is a wife with a sense of humor.

allisji
Posts in topic: 3

Post by allisji »

philip964 wrote:So a private conversation between Donald Trump and Billy Bush (no relationship that I know with the former Presidents) was recorded with a hot mike. This occurred over ten years ago. Donald said some very crude things about his groping abilities with women since he is a "star".
a nephew of former president George H.W. Bush is what I read. Though I didn't look further into the family tree. He looks a bit like a young George Bush to me.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

allisji wrote:
philip964 wrote:So a private conversation between Donald Trump and Billy Bush (no relationship that I know with the former Presidents) was recorded with a hot mike. This occurred over ten years ago. Donald said some very crude things about his groping abilities with women since he is a "star".
a nephew of former president George H.W. Bush is what I read. Though I didn't look further into the family tree. He looks a bit like a young George Bush to me.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Bush

gljjt

Post by gljjt »

Abraham wrote:I forgot to mention, Vote for Trump!
I'm not voting for Trump. I'm voting against Hillary. In order to most effectively vote against her means I'll press my electronic chad next to the trump name. There's theory and there's reality. And the reality is that if Hillary Clinton is elected president, with her views and lack of character, and with her nominating the next 2 or 3 Supreme Court Justices, itwill be the end of America as we know it.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bitter Clinger »

philip964 wrote:So a private conversation between Donald Trump and Billy Bush (no relationship that I know with the former Presidents) was recorded with a hot mike. This occurred over ten years ago.
So wait, wait...

They can find this private conversation from over 10 years ago and they CAN'T FIND THE 35,000 MISSING EMAILS?

REALLY? REALLY? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

They can find this private conversation from over 10 years ago and they CAN'T FIND THE 35,000 MISSING EMAILS?
The Progressives are simply fantastic at digging, whether it is digging for some sort of dirt on non-progressive candidate, or digging furiously to keep their dead bodies buried. Either way, they are earth moving machines.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Middle Age Russ wrote:
The Progressives are simply fantastic at digging, whether it is digging for some sort of dirt on non-progressive candidate, or digging furiously to keep their dead bodies buried. Either way, they are earth moving machines.
They are far worse that that! Wasn't this supposed to be a town hall type of forum? How does Anderson Pooper get away with asking his own questions, in a prosecutorial manner, less than 5 minutes in? The whole thing was rigged against Trump and he still pulled it out!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 10

Post by bblhd672 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
Middle Age Russ wrote:
They are far worse that that! Wasn't this supposed to be a town hall type of forum? How does Anderson Pooper get away with asking his own questions, in a prosecutorial manner, less than 5 minutes in? The whole thing was rigged against Trump and he still pulled it out!
They're all rigged! I don't even know why the Republican candidates agree to these charades. Rarely does any good come from their participation.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

J.R.@A&M
Posts in topic: 4

Post by J.R.@A&M »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
philip964 wrote:So a private conversation between Donald Trump and Billy Bush (no relationship that I know with the former Presidents) was recorded with a hot mike. This occurred over ten years ago.
So wait, wait...

REALLY? REALLY? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
And further, they conveniently couldn't find this private conversation before the end of primary season??????!!!!!!
“Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.” Boss Spearman in Open Range.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 7

Post by TreyHouston »

New wikileaks releases reports that Hillary wanted Trump to win. That would give her best odds of getting president.... evidently they thought they had/have enough dirt on Trump to stop him. Don't fool yourself there's more coming.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

TreyHouston wrote:New wikileaks releases reports that Hillary wanted Trump to win. That would give her best odds of getting president.... evidently they thought they had/have enough dirt on Trump to stop him. Don't fool yourself there's more coming.
http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=86404

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”