Down with the quickness

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
nimravus01
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Down with the quickness

Post by nimravus01 »

Back on track. Did anyone see the one where the reporter actually went through the whole process to buy a gun, but, his background check got denied. Talk about a backfire. In actually surprised that one got out to the public since it doesn't fit with their agenda.

Mike S
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mike S »

nimravus01 wrote:Back on track. Did anyone see the one where the reporter actually went through the whole process to buy a gun, but, his background check got denied. Talk about a backfire. In actually surprised that one got out to the public since it doesn't fit with their agenda.
My son told me about this knucklehead. From his understanding , it was denied due to a previous domestic violence on his record. Sounds as if the process worked just fine.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ScottDLS »

nimravus01 wrote:Back on track. Did anyone see the one where the reporter actually went through the whole process to buy a gun, but, his background check got denied. Talk about a backfire. In actually surprised that one got out to the public since it doesn't fit with their agenda.
I don't think his NICS check was denied...the gun shop owner just didn't want to sell it to him because he had written in the paper about his history of alcohol abuse and violence.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”