Eddie the Eagle costume: An anti 2A'rs supposed experience

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 2

Eddie the Eagle costume: An anti 2A'rs supposed experience

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

A family friend posted this on FB. I love the man and his family even though they are ultra-liberal lefties. Many of his FB friends went nuts over this article. I posted a reply on how I found it firstly to be horse-hockey (full disclosure, I have been wrong plenty of times) and then pointed out two other things: It was said to be satire and the absolute absence of anything supporting her claim except that she assured her audience that the story was "100 percent true."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... tes-882967
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Eddie the Eagle costume: An anti 2A'rs supposed experience

Post by Skiprr »

It turned out the organization that makes it easier to get a gun than Sudafed, makes it nearly impossible to acquire their giant dancing eagle.
:mad5

But you know what I could buy online without a big hassle?" said Bee, "A used shotgun on armslist.com from a random guy down the road from the TBS headquarters in Atlanta. So I had one of my employees buy it from him in a parking lot without a background check from the trunk of his car.
So--shades of Katie Couric--yet another completely illegal straw purchase by the media (2:02 in the video)? Should this also be reported to the BATF?

I might have been able to accept the satire and humor if she hadn't tried to open the segment with "statistics."
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Eddie the Eagle costume: An anti 2A'rs supposed experience

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

I mentioned to my friend the possibility of a Federal law being broken with the description of a straw purchase. I included my opinion of our current justice department not being too concerned since prosecuting the offense would not go well with the current administration's agenda.
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”