Man with gun allowed to drive away alive in Charlotte

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Man with gun allowed to drive away alive in Charlotte

Post by TreyHouston »

I have an issue with the word ALLOWED. How much power are we all giving these looters and violenced mobs??
You dont know where he came from? Perhaps he was at work and his car was parked and we wanted to leave!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
vjallen75 wrote:Hard to tell from those pictures, I saw one on my facebook that looked as though the window was up. Someone else posted a video of why LEOs don't allow you back into your vehicle once you get out. The guy who was pulled over pulled, what looked to be an AK, out of his vehicle and gunned down the officer. Very graphic video
It was an M1 Carbine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kyle_Dinkheller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU

I didn't embed the video because there is a lot of screaming, and then the sounds of a dying officer.
Thanks for sharing a link and correcting me on the type firearm. Some things you cannot unhear
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 3

Post by parabelum »

In regards to Charlotte guy...
There are few videos circulating around, but what I saw on one was what appears him getting blocked in, he pulls out a gun out of his window for maybe two seconds, what looks like an officer on a bicycle approached him as he exits his vehicle, few seconds later he backs up and drives away.

I can't find a clean version of the video as animals are shouting around, so if you come across a "clean" version please post.

Mike S
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mike S »

RoyGBiv wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:and the video seems to make it pretty clear that the shooting was unjustified.
I'll agree with you on everything except that bit... I didn't see anything conclusive in the video. Maybe there's a clearer video I haven't seen yet?? If the guy reached in through the window (hard to tell in the video I've seen) after being told repeatedly to stop moving, then it was his own fault he got shot. And what was lying on the ground next to his right foot after he went down? Gun? Shoe? Looks like that drivers window is open (no glare).

Warning... Graphic images linked instead of embedded.....

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2 ... 00-480.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_ ... 1-0919.jpg
It looks like a shoe to me.

I'm not going to rush to judgment until more comes to light on this one. The second link you provided looks as if the window is up, not down (appears to be the blood smear begins near top of window, & continues down the door). However, it very well could be that the officer 'percieved' that it was down & he was reaching towards it. The Force Science Institute has done lots of testing to demonstrate the degradation of the senses under stress, & based on how erratic his actions were leading up to this (commenting that the vehicle was 'going to blow '; hands in his pocket, then up in the air, then back in his pocket before up in the air again; ignoring commands while walking around the vehicle) I'd imagine it was a pretty surreal experience.

Also, keep in mind that she'll be judged in the end on what a reasonable officer under the same circumstances & experience would have/would not have perceived as a threat, not what perfect 20/20 hindsight showed looking back.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

What I really don't understand either is he pulls out a gun, crowd doesn't really move. In fact, they start gathering... too much weed smoked at these things or something! These BLM people are really gonna peave off the wrong person, :nono:

it will go like this:

:thewave then :nono: they will say: :oops: he will respond with :patriot: they will say :nono: he will go :fire they will go :shock: and :cryin
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 4

Post by RoyGBiv »

TreyHouston wrote:What I really don't understand either is he pulls out a gun, crowd doesn't really move. In fact, they start gathering... too much weed smoked at these things or something! These BLM people are really gonna peave off the wrong person, :nono:

it will go like this:

:thewave then :nono: they will say: :oops: he will respond with :patriot: they will say :nono: he will go :fire they will go :shock: and :cryin
Excellent use of emoticons Sir! :cheers2:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

TreyHouston wrote:What I really don't understand either is he pulls out a gun, crowd doesn't really move. In fact, they start gathering... too much weed smoked at these things or something! These BLM people are really gonna peave off the wrong person, :nono:

it will go like this:

:lol::
And then some of us will :anamatedbanana , others :grumble , others :woohoo and some :banghead:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

rexmitchell

Post by rexmitchell »

What is sad about every one of these police shootings is that it is completely avoidable. In literally every one of these it seems that the officers commands are disobeyed and that is what starts the entire sequence of events.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Lynyrd wrote:
ScottDLS wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
rp_photo wrote:One would think that in all the cities where this mayhem has occurred thus far, Charlotte would have the most armed citizens.

There was another such police shooting in Tulsa yet no riots. I think I know why that is.
And the Tulsa shooting leaves much to be desired by way of explanation. The victim was no choir boy, but he hadn't been in prison for the past 9 years either.....and the video seems to make it pretty clear that the shooting was unjustified. Even the police department seems to think, at least for now, that it was a sketchy shooting, and the officer has been suspended. IF there was going to be any rioting, on the surface the Tulsa shooting would seem to be a case where citizen anger would be completely justified, even if rioting is not.
Yes I was kind of surprised Charlotte was where the protests were instead of Tulsa. I grew up there, and I always thought for a Southern city they were fairly racially harmonious, but I'm a pale guy, so what do I know.
Charlotte is only 6 to 8 hr drive from Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Washington, or Philadelphia. What you wanna bet that many of the looters and thugs came in from out of town just seeing an opportunity. Tulsa is a lot further drive from the northeastern cities.
Spot on assessment! According to news this morning, something like 70 percent of Black Lies protestors I Charlotte are from out of town. Presumably paid professional agitators underwritten by George Soros. I start to wonder why no one has gone after that guy?
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Isn't there a Federal law that makes it a federal offense to cross state lines to incite a riot? Not that this criminal subversive administration would do anything...

Soros.

Smokey613

Post by Smokey613 »

rexmitchell wrote:What is sad about every one of these police shootings is that it is completely avoidable. In literally every one of these it seems that the officers commands are disobeyed and that is what starts the entire sequence of events.
This one fact is never covered by the media regardless of their political persuasion. I am not saying this justifies anything but as I posted elsewhere on this forum, it is the main contributing factor.
Texas LEO / TCOLE Firearms Instructor / LTC / Glock Armorer / NRA Endowment-Life Member

striker55

Post by striker55 »

rexmitchell wrote:What is sad about every one of these police shootings is that it is completely avoidable. In literally every one of these it seems that the officers commands are disobeyed and that is what starts the entire sequence of events.
I heard one comment by a family member saying why did he have to put up his hands. They seem to think it's OK not to comply if they didn't do anything. And of course they are better to judge for themselves whether they did anything. Just put up your hands!

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:George Soros. I start to wonder why no one has gone after that guy?
:iagree: Probably because everywhere he goes he is surrounded by armed guards.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

striker55 wrote:
I heard one comment by a family member saying why did he have to put up his hands. They seem to think it's OK not to comply if they didn't do anything. And of course they are better to judge for themselves whether they did anything. Just put up your hands!
Maybe these kinds of people see the politicians they vote into office stealing, lying and generally not obeying laws so why should they?

rexmitchell

Post by rexmitchell »

striker55 wrote:
Or get dead and play the ghetto lottery on my dime. I've stopped caring anymore since every single story line starts with "man fighting or not complying with police shot" followed by a high school graduation photo and an explanation of how good of a person he was. Never mind the 43 felony convictions that previously happened, or the fact they robbed someone earlier in the day because that shouldn't matter anymore.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”