Hillary Clinton’s pollster Benenson Strategy Group says she is tanking; Trump supporters unstoppable

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Hillary Clinton’s pollster Benenson Strategy Group says she is tanking; Trump supporters unstoppable

Post by Pawpaw »

I can't vouch for this, but it sure sounds plausible.
“At this point Donald Trump has both momentum and enthusiasm. Distrust in the mainstream media is blunting the impact of the collective polling narrative [which implies that the polls we are told are fraudulent — their data manufactured to favor Hillary]. As Election Day approaches, Hillary Clinton’s favorable ratings have crashed to historic lows (12%) in non-partisans and Donald Trump is consolidating support (97% of LV Republican-identifying respondents are either enthusiastic or very enthusiastic about voting for Trump).”
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/10/22 ... stoppable/
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

parabelum
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Hillary Clinton’s pollster Benenson Strategy Group says she is tanking; Trump supporters unstoppable

Post by parabelum »

Jig is up.

Lynyrd

Re: Hillary Clinton’s pollster Benenson Strategy Group says she is tanking; Trump supporters unstoppable

Post by Lynyrd »

Maybe he will win so big that even their illegal votes can't help her.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 4

Post by RoyGBiv »

I feel dumber for having read that, but I now have a strong desire to change my user name to "Blue Beam" :lol:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

RoyGBiv wrote:I feel dumber for having read that, but I now have a strong desire to change my user name to "Blue Beam" :lol:
How about RGBlueBeam? :lol:

BTW, my IQ dropped 20 points. Fortunately, I have a cushion of spare IQ points I'm not using, so I probably won't miss them. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:I feel dumber for having read that, but I now have a strong desire to change my user name to "Blue Beam" :lol:

BTW, my IQ dropped 20 points. Fortunately, I have a cushion of spare IQ points I'm not using, so I probably won't miss them. :mrgreen:
Send me some??? It's been a long campaign season and I've run out of spares... :lol:

Weg

Post by Weg »

Will M855 ball take down a UFO, or should I get a Barrett?

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

RoyGBiv wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:

Send me some??? It's been a long campaign season and I've run out of spares... :lol:

Obviously HRC supporters are in the most dire need of any spare IQ points. Is there a donation center set up for them yet?
Or can they just be kinetically beamed in their direction?
:biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Jusme wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:

Obviously HRC supporters are in the most dire need of any spare IQ points. Is there a donation center set up for them yet?
They've been trading IQ points for Safe Spaces and Cultural Appropriation forgiveness. :mrgreen:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I think there is some macro-aggression going on in this thread and I'm offended. I need my play-do and coloring book.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Jusme wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:

I'm not throwing perfectly good IQ points after bad ones. The progs are going to have to haul their own ashes out of the fire.......But RGBlueBeam.....uh... I mean RoyGBiv can have 20 of mine. I gots plenty extra. :smilelol5:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

philip964

Post by philip964 »

There was a group of Trump supporters with signs at a sort of impromtu Trump rally at the center of the known LBGT world in Houston at the corner of Richmond and Montrose.

No counter protestors.

A HPD car was in the parking lot about 60 feet away just keeping an eye on things.

Something I would not have imagined on Thursday.

Would this be a "wind of change".

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Uncle Joe's reaction to finding out Weiner was involved.

PRICELESS-

http://twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/79242 ... 99489?s=09
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

I can't help but wonder what deflection story Hilary will come up with. Something new or the old standbys like racist cops, more Trump sex scandals, mass shootings. Anyone care to guess?
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”