Rimfire Shotgun

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Revet
Posts in topic: 1

Rimfire Shotgun

Post by Revet »

FOX News correspondent Amy Kellogg just reported that the Berlin attack suspect was carrying a ".22 caliber shotgun" when the Italian police stopped him for questioning.

Here I've been using a .22 rifle with birdshot to exterminate rats in the barn, when maybe one of those would be better.

(Don't ya know that someone THAT ignorant of guns is probably a rabid anti too?)
Common sense is not common practice.
NRA Benefactor, TSRA life member.

Mxrdad

Re: Rimfire Shotgun

Post by Mxrdad »

Dang, first its the rim fire Revolver and now this one. I have GOT TO start keeping up with these weapons. :biggrinjester:

I want one of those 22 shotguns, where can we get one of these? "rlol"
Just some guy's opinion.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

SRO1911 wrote:So their into antiques.

I understand using what you have, but looking at my old remington 151- a pointy stick might be better.
Do they still make ammo for for it?
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

According to Dailymail he was armed with this. I dont know make or model...

Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Dan20703

Post by Dan20703 »

9mm Flobert is a rimfire cartridge, designed for firing shot. Essentially the 9mm Flobert is a rimfire shotgun cartridge that is extremely small. The 9mm Flobert is designed to fire a very light and very easy to control shotshell.

There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

bulletslap

Post by bulletslap »

Syntyr wrote:According to Dailymail he was armed with this. I dont know make or model...

It looks like a PPK clone to me.

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Dan20703 wrote:9mm Flobert is a rimfire cartridge, designed for firing shot. Essentially the 9mm Flobert is a rimfire shotgun cartridge that is extremely small. The 9mm Flobert is designed to fire a very light and very easy to control shotshell.

I got a box of 50 of those rounds if anybody can shoot them.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Mike S

Post by Mike S »

Dan20703 wrote:9mm Flobert is a rimfire cartridge, designed for firing shot. Essentially the 9mm Flobert is a rimfire shotgun cartridge that is extremely small. The 9mm Flobert is designed to fire a very light and very easy to control shotshell.

On Wednesday I was browsing the Buda Cabela's & saw one of these on the used rifle rack. I'll admit it, I was totally confused with the tag that only listed it as a 9mm rimfire. Go figure...

earlwb

Post by earlwb »

The 9mm rimfire guns were a popular early 1900's parlour guns for the rich and nobility to have on hand. It allowed the gentry some manly time on the indoor gun range or out back for some in yard skeet shooting. They still make and sell the rim fire ammunition for these guns too. So one can still shoot them for sure. But the Euro manufacturers also made some really cheap ones too. So it might be wise to make sure the gun is reasonably safe to shoot though.

ref https://www.midwayusa.com/product/85028 ... -box-of-50

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Very interesting. Ammunition to Go offers the ammo for not too much money, but the guns seem hard to find. It might be fun to have something like that if ownership were more convenient. It's nice to know that the ammo is high brass to contain all that power........ :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”