Anti's at the Capitol Today

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 1

Anti's at the Capitol Today

Post by Lynyrd »

http://www.statesman.com/news/breaking- ... qWcs2uVtK/

The lying whiners are in Austin trying to influence our legislature today.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Re: Anti's at the Capitol Today

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Lynyrd wrote:http://www.statesman.com/news/breaking- ... qWcs2uVtK/

The lying whiners are in Austin trying to influence our legislature today.
Includes a group of left wing liberal Reform Jews from Temple Emmanu-El in Dallas. This is the same group that hosted Obama in order to "celebrate the successful implentation of ObamaCare"! I had written them a very factual letter regarding 2nd amendment rights based on arguments and data that as I recall, had been assembled and posted here by Andy C. The liberal Rabbi there essentially told me to get lost and that the Board of Directors had approved their idiotic "social justice" effort. Apparently the protesters will be those who do not have to work for a living - I hope that they look good in orange! They are the same group of mental midgets who support Keith Ellison - who spent over a decade of his life affiliated with racist and anti-semetic hate groups - for Chair of the DNC. I simply cannot wrap my head around anti Israel, anti-2nd amendent liberals - just gives me heartburn. Thanks for letting me vent...
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Papa_Tiger

Post by Papa_Tiger »

Typical shoddy journalism/editing by the Statesman. They state that the protestors are gathering to "speak out against permitless carry legislation – what critics have dubbed a “guns everywhere” bill – that would allow weapons in places such as bars, sports arenas and schools"

What they don't realize or report is that there are two separate bills, not one, that accomplish 2 very different things:
HB 375 - Permitless Carry
HB 560 - "Guns Everywhere" - only for license holders

The permitless carry bill does not remove off limits places, nor does the removal of off limits places allow permitless carry.

Amazing how the truth is lost by the omission of a simple conjunction "and".

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Papa_Tiger wrote:Typical shoddy journalism/editing by the Statesman. They state that the protestors are gathering to "speak out against permitless carry legislation – what critics have dubbed a “guns everywhere” bill – that would allow weapons in places such as bars, sports arenas and schools"

What they don't realize or report is that there are two separate bills, not one, that accomplish 2 very different things:

The permitless carry bill does not remove off limits places, nor does the removal of off limits places allow permitless carry.

You can't expect left wing reporters to worry about things like the truth can you? How would they ever get snowflakes to read their drivel, if they actually report facts? Just throw out innuendo, slanted opinions, and out right lies, that way other MSM outlets may pick it up and report it as actual news. :banghead: :banghead:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Jusme wrote:
Papa_Tiger wrote:Typical shoddy journalism/editing by the Statesman. They state that the protestors are gathering to "speak out against permitless carry legislation – what critics have dubbed a “guns everywhere” bill – that would allow weapons in places such as bars, sports arenas and schools"

You can't expect left wing reporters to worry about things like the truth can you? How would they ever get snowflakes to read their drivel, if they actually report facts? Just throw out innuendo, slanted opinions, and out right lies, that way other MSM outlets may pick it up and report it as actual news. :banghead: :banghead:
Ahhh, so this is the "fake news" that our illustrious leader, B. Hussein Obama (aka "the Chosen One") warned us about. Such an evil practice. I am soooo glad that the Democratic party is attacking these fake news outlets like the Statesman.

Now if they could just make up their mind about whether it is good or bad to disclose confidential info, that would be great.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”